Do men like when women smell good like strawberry or peach or even vanilla?

Like strawberry, peach, watermelon, any good smelling fruit or scents, like vanilla lavendar, or do they just like regular perfum , or like the scent of soap the person used.

Most Helpful Guy

• it all really depends.some girls use too much of whatever, and sometimes is overpowering; I like it when the smell are soft.however, no smell is a million times better than having any of those scents over used. I know couple of my female friends put a small whisk of their perfume on their necks and arms and is really nice that way.but every guy has a different personal preference

What Guys Said 3

• Yes her own natural scent, with the very subtle scent of her soap, shampoo or other hair product she uses is enough to get my motor running. Very light and sensual.

• It depends I personally don't like it when girls make their entire body smell like something but I really like it when their shampoo does because then when they swish their hair you get just a quick wave of an aroma.

• I love all of those ,perfume is to strong the fruit smell is subtle

What Girls Said 1

• I have found that guys do like perfume, but not a perfume that will make you smell like a child and don't wear a lot of it. Go for something that you like and are comfortable with, after all you will be the one that will be wearing it. Also here is a great little trick spray a some on your hairbrush and brush your hair, your hair will carry the scent all day!