Do girls get embarassed when their thong shows?

Like do they HONESTLY get embarassed

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. Some girls show it on purpose. I don't show my underwear on purpose, but if for some reason it does show, I'm not embarassed. Where I used to work I always wore these dress pants that rode down a bit, and it was commond for my underwear to show at the top if I sat down. It became a running office joke between me and another assistant manager, laughing about what color underwear I wore that day. I guess it just depends on the personality and the place. In that office, with just a few of us girls? No big deal. In school? I always made sure to have a long shirt!

What Girls Said 11

• some girls do so they could wear certain pants without the outline of theree underwear showingg

other girls buy it to show itt

• yes. If I found out my thong was hanging out I would feel embarrassed because it's slutty and not the vibe I want to get across.

• i personally don't really care. I don't show my underwear on purpose but if it happens who cares. Its not like no one has seen underwear before.

• It hasn't happened to me before, but I usually don't care about that sort of thing. I've had my bra straps hanging out for a whole couple of hours before I noticed, and then I just didn't care. I would probably feel the same way about my undies--at least people would know I was wearing anything at all.

• I do sometimes if my friends will make a big deal out of it. But usually it's just a fix of then pants and I shrug it off like nothing happened.

• OMG YES I hate it I feel so akward. I think that girls that show their thongs/g strings off are trashy and slutty so I wouldn't want people to think of me that way!

• It has never happened to me, but I would be embaressed if it did happen. It is private - it kind of comes off as trashy.

• I don't think so

• some girls do, some girls do it purposely.lol. sadly enough

• I see a lot of girls who wea thongs because they WANT people to know. Why would you buy this sexy piece of lingerie and hide it? It sure isn't a comfort reason (at least for me they are uncomfortable).

I would be emarrassed. But I don't wear thong.s. I am paranoud about my regilar underwear showing, but it's not as bad as my buttcrack showing.

• I don't wear thongs, but if I did I would get embarassed if it showed (unless I was intentionally showing it to my guy lol).

There are some things that people don't need to know about you, and your panty selection is one of them.

• So in your case would you get embarassed if whatever underwear you were wearing were showing?

• Absolutely, but that's just how I am. It feels awkwards to me having people you may (or may not) know staring at your panties.

What Guys Said 1

• Its becoming fashion I guess..