Does my nose ruin my attractiveness?

I know this is a really weird question, but Its something that has been bothering me for awhile so I really need to ask this. I have a great body, and really nice hair, but besides that, I don't think I'm pretty. I come off as very confident in myself, but inside I have never felt that I have a pretty face. I have a really big nose and I feel it makes me look really ugly. Is there anything I can do to make it less noticeable, do guys even care?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are usually MUCH harder on ourselves than other people are when it comes to stuff like this. When you focus a lot on one thing it also seems to be worse & worse--like the way people get body dismorphia. If I were you I'd wear a bit more makeup on the feature(s) you do like, for example, eyes- try to bring out your eyes more with some eyeliner(I like to only use it on the top lid, but everyone is different) If you are confident acting, & a nice person with a good personality & even have a nice body like you say, I really don't think you're nose is gonna have a negative impact on your peers image of you. If however, later on it's still something that really bothers you, I'm not opposed to surgery(mild, where you still look like yourself) but I would really strive for acceptance of what you were born with.

What Guys Said 2

• Noses are noses the way I see it, I don't think people notice that because we look at the overall picture not just one detail. Either way, if you're confident, smile and have good social skills then your already attractive. Noses don't really play big part overall!

• It sounds cliché, but the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is a true one. I don't find myself very attractive or anything resembling good looking. I'm sure you are a wonderful girl with a pretty face, even if you don't see it. If somebody isn't self conscious about their features and image they are either lying or selling something. Don't let it get you down.

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys like different looking noses. As long as you don't think about it. I don't think they will. The way you go about it though, acting self assured, is the right thing to do. Eventually you'll grow to love your nose. I hate mine too, if that helps.

• Don't worry girl, I have the same problem. I just make do and work with what I have. ^_^