Have you ever flashed a thong wasteband "accidentally"?

You know; at work, at school, or while out and about - just to tease?

I ask because I've noticed an increasing number of "whale tail" peeks lately, and am wondering if it's a by-product of fashion or if its intentional. After all, everyone likes a bit of flattering attention, don't they? Otherwise, wouldn't we all wear sweatpants and mumus?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never intentionally show my thong, but because of low-rise, hip-hugging jeans, it shows a LOT. When I don't pay attention, I accidentally show my thong all the time. If I'm in my right mind I keep an eye on it though.

What Girls Said 3

• i've never showed it off on purpose. but its definitely happened by accident! sometimes my pants just fall down a little when I walk, or when I bend over to pick something up. and once in a while when I'm sitting it will show a little bit. its embarrassing.

• Okay: why is it embarrassing? Should a guy be embarrassed if boxer's waistband is showing (aside from the fact that nobody wants to look at guys' underwear)?

• and women are more attracive then men.. u know with the curves and make up... they ment to be attractive.

• It is embarrassing because people assume it is on purpose, and thats not my personality

• i never let it happen on purpose but sometimes I am sure it slips. its just underwear

• its underwear thats not ment to be seen so for a guy to see it its a real treat.

• Okay, definitely done it by mistake before, but never intentionally. And for the most part, I wear thongs so I don't show panty-lines, not to feel "sexy," haha. If anything, I feel less sexy wearing a thong!

• Really! Why less sexy?

• Yeah, I hardly ever wear thongs, so I why not buy the best; I only have like 4 or 5 anyway, haha

• aside from thongs what else you wear?

What Guys Said 0