Ever felt time freeze with eye contact?

You know that feeling...when it's like everything stops for a few seconds when you're looking into the eyes of someone you're attracted to. Wow! =)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah. It's only ever happened to me when I look into the eyes of a girl who has great eyes. It's really...mixed and intense feeling. On the one hand, it does kind of feel nice to make eye contact with someone so attractive. But it's also hell because I start feeling like I'm going to lose control of myself, which is not a fun feeling.

• time isn't linear. gotta love that moment when time slows with eye contact.

• Yeah it happens every now and then...no biggie.

What Girls Said 6

• Such a good but kind of painful feeling.

• Interesting...didn't think about how there are two sides to it! Absolutely right...b/c it doesn't last forever (especially when you don't know the person)!

• yeah and sometimes I can be a bit creeped out haha.

• i have :D

• No

• yeah. it's a great feeling :)

• i've done impromtu staring competitions with guys & brief eye contact lots of times but nothing was like this time:

he & I sat next to each other in class & I glance up at him & he's staring at me in a quirky way (not threatening, not admiring/pondering, not comical, not daring)...his eyes had a spark in them. and our eyes locked for what seemed like forever but was probably 5 seconds & I swear...only he existed. it was amazing :)