Do guys like girls with colorful hair?

I'm about to dye my whole hair pink. Is that unattractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• well, personally, I think you look pretty with your natural hair but ihad a friend who dyes her hair pink before going to fire engine red and it looked good. if you like it and your parents won't kill you when they see it, go for it. another suggestion that I have seen that looks good is like a stripe on your bangs pnk or purple or like different stripes in your hair.

by the way, are you talking hot pink or bubblegum pink?

• I don't like it. You have to have a very pretty face to pul it off, and body. partial dyeing I prefer. it's a safe middle ground, and it turns me on ... depending if I like the color scheme. For me... it's behind piercings and neck and neck with tattoos.

• Depends on the amount of dye. If there are few colored stripes in unusual color (pink, green etc), well, that's OK.

Otherwise girl is starting to look like attention whore.

• Well, I guess I'll be an attention whore because I'm dying the whole thing.

• It certainly attracts attention and can look good, but you risk looking like an attention whore scene kid

• Very unattractive that color Is weird to me.

• I like it a lot. Green, blue, purple, pink, bright red, etc. Look so good. link link link

• Not really a fan of pink, blue, green or weird hair colours.

• i think it's cool but I have odd taste hahahaha

• ew

• While it depends on the girl, it also depends in the guy (obviously). Personally I don't think I'd like it in general, but never say never. However I do have a couple friends that would like it. Give it a shot

• It's awful, don't do it!

• If you wanna attract the average good looking guy . then just dye a certain area of your hair pink .

• You should totally do it. I think it would suit your skin tone and facial features.

• It can look good if its done well. But at the same time if done poorly its gonna be very bad for you.

What Girls Said 8

• It certainly shows how fun spirited you are.

And you're uber cute, you'll pull off pink well.

• you look very good with brown hair and I don't think it would be a good idea to permanently dye your hair pink, first of all it will fade and will most likely require some type of bleaching to get a bright shade. bleaching is bad for your hair though.

• Thank you, and yeah. I know it will fade, unfortunately.

• i think you'll look great,but won't you have to bleach your hair,i hear that ruins your hair

• I know.. But I really hate brown hair, and pink is my favorite color.

• To be honest, I think you're very pretty and dying it pink wouldn't look so good:P

Some guys do, some don't. I think most do not care so long as you look good.

• Cute.

• Don't do it.

• Go for it ;)

• You're gonna look so cute! xD