Girls, are big Adam's apples unattractive?

I have a deep voice and along with that I have a pretty big adams apple. So, girls. Do you find big adam's apple's unattractive or attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't really notice the adam's apple,it wouldn't bother me,and as far as the voice goes,i do find deep voices a bit funny,it makes me think ''terminator'' but it's normal,you're a guy

What Girls Said 10

• definitely not unattractive. a deep voice in a guy is really hot. adam's apples are something that I and probably a lot of other girls don't notice. so don't worry about it

• Omg I love them. I play with my friends all the time. Hehe so much fun and a total plus for this weirdo :D

• Depends on the guy but most of the time yeah :)

• To me it's hot, I love a guy with a deep voice I think that's so sexy! if he has a big adams apple it really depends on the guy I really never really notice it

• Attractive. Though when I think of really big adams apples a pretty f***ed up image comes to mind.

• I've heard some women say it's gross. I don't care either way.

• Yes. The more detailed the neck, the hotter.

• It's male and it's attractive.

• If a guy has a deep voice I don't know that I would even notice his adams apple! But no its not unattractive to me...its very male.

• I kinda it attractive. I don't know why, I just do.

What Guys Said 3

• A deep voice is a turn-on & for the adam's apple it wouldn't bother me at all.

• I have it too , but not worry , no body look at this unless you say him .

• You can't even see my adams apple, hahaha. Funny how it comes in different sizes and stuff, right?