How do I get blue and red sharpie out of my blonde hair?

My friends decided they wanted to color my bright blonde hair with dark blue and red sharpie. I was dumb for letting them do that but now it won't come out. I need to know how I can get it out!

Most Helpful Girl

• try nailpolish remover, just don't use too much or it could fry your hair. try using a cotton ball and use stright, steady strokes, it might help to put something hard under the colored areas, like a plastic binder that you don't use anymore. as soon as you are finished, immediatelyget a shower and use a gentle shampoo to rinse out all of the remover or it could damage your hair.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• use nail polish remover with acetone. acetone is a solvent that will get rid of anything. but not like pour it all over, it's also harsh so use it sparringly

• Google it. Google is my life saver I go to it for everything and anything. You may have to try going to a hair salon, they may be able to help.

• link

But I'm sure it won't stay in for too long? Hope everything turned out OK!