Does an average girl stand a chance of getting a hot guy?

Does an average girl stand a chance of getting a hot guy? What about an unattractive girl, can she get a hot guy. You always see hot girls with ugly guys, does it work vice versa?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to these guys, they are jus tupset because they most likely are not that good looking, but expect women to settle for them. However, not one of them would settle for an ugly girl, so as many others have said, they are hypocrites.

• thank you for best answer

What Guys Said 11

• Girls complain, guys complain. Just learn how to deal with it and STFU.

I see the opposite of what you see. Does that make me wrong? No. Can you get over it? You better!

• I don't have to get over anything.

• I think everyone to an extent is shallow. Looks are not the only thing that matters, but I wouldn't date someone if I wasn't attracted to them. If that makes me a bad person, then I guess it also makes most other humans being bad as well.

• To give you a discrete example of what shallow is, shallow is being a 6 or 7 and only wanting 8's, 9's, and 10's. The only reason you desire them is because of their appearance, not personality. There are plenty of great people who are 6's and 7's, yet you rule them out in favor of the 9's and 10's.

• I never see hot girls with ugly guys. *shrug

• Then you must be blind, because I see it all the time.

• lol yeah that's it "I" must be the one with a problem. :D

Hey Sally, how are you?

• BTW anony girl who called me out has me blocked. Yes anony girl, I have absolutely turned down women who were only attractive on the outside.

• Well, I don't think looks are everything, but I do think they matter to an extent. So, I'd suggets finding someone you are attracted to, but don't make your standards too high. I know a lot of guys have expectations that are too high, but those guys end up alone for the most part. Don't make the same mistake, focus on other things besides looks.

• It is possible, that Misandrist (man hating) missconception that men only care about looks its not true at all. There are many couple were the girl is ugly and the guy is attractive. HOWEVER it is very rare to see because of two reasons and they have NOTHING to do with the guy. Before I start we have to remember that men HAVE to approach a girl, so girl is the one who makes the FINAL DECISION. Now let's start:

1) The girl may think that the guy is too good for her. So as the result she may think that the guy is just after her p****, because guys that good looking only go for attractive women to date.

2) Girls like to be the most attractive in a relationship. Girls DO NOT like to date guys who are more attractive than them, for fear that the guy will leave them for a more attrative woman, so they just safe themselves the trouble and reject the guy on the spot. By being more attractive than the guy, girls feel more secure about themselves and they feel they have more control as well.

• I wouldn't mind dating a guy who is more attractive then me, I don't have to be number 1 in the looks department, he can have the spotlight.

• I would trust him, isn't that what you guys do when other guys come onto your girlfriend who is hotter than you?

• no you wouldn't you would get jealous, specially if she is better looking than you. And to answer your question, no she would get in trouble and that's when fights start.

• I've never seen a ugly girl with an attractive looking guy. I've seen less than average looking guys with hot girls though. Sometimes when I see that it gives me hope. lol

• No.

• Guys are more visual, an attractive guy wants an attractive girl. While attractive girls want someone who is more boyfriend material., (Great personality etc...)

• Girls care about looks too, but we are a little more realistic about who we go for. I'd just like to have a hot guy, just like some average guys have hot girls.

• Yeah I've seen that before.

• Yes, but probably not by standing around and waiting on him to come fall in love with you. Be proactive, be persistent.

• I would consider myself average looking but honestly I've been attracted to some less than average girls just because of their personality, so yes I would say that there is a chance.

• I don't see many hot girls with ugly guys, unless the guy has money, or has an incredible personality. Normally it is money though. I would think the rules for ugly girls dating a good looking guy is the same. My sister is really ugly, but rich. She has no problem finding good looking guys.

• Yeah, money is definitly a factor that can get you a good looking partner.

What Girls Said 11

• Anything is possible. The other day I was at the movies & I saw couple that sort of fits your description. There was a 40/50 year old woman average looking with a 20 year old good looking guy. And some guys I know are really good looking, & fall hard for women who are unattractive & have a terrible personality. It's kind of like they are addicted to these women because they are treated so poorly by them. So, when it comes to reality, nothing is imposbbile.

• There's a chance.

Just not much of one.

Most guys want to be the with a girl more attractive than him not less attractive.

exactly they want that but can't always get that, so they have to settle with something less, you are wrong

• I think it is certainly possible. Although you do seem to see more attractive girls with like-wise attractive guys.

• i see a mix of all sorts of people who look cute together so yeah its possible

• lol yea. just depends on the two people involved.

• Lol yeah I see it all the time

• I gave you 5 stars for having the balls to say this, didn't help much, sorry :(

• thanks for trying, apparently there is a lot of hypocrtical guys on this site.

• This question deserves 5 stars, I'm sorry you had to deal with ugly men who kept giving you 1 star, I tried to vote you up, but you only ended up with 2 stars, sorry :(

• Why is everyone giving her crap? Men have ridiculously high expectations when it comes to looks, & women are just supposed to deal with it. If you all want to pretend to be self righteous, then start dating ugly girls. I'd love to see the so righteous Stiches & Shaun go for a girl they didn't find attractive. Don't act like you guys wouldn't go for a hot girl if you could get her, you are all hypocrites!

• Well why don't you go for an ugly fat guy?

• You misunderstood her jack. She is saying if guys really want us to go for ugly fat guys, they need to go for ugly fat women. Women have already lowered themselves for men countless times, it's time we get the same deals men do.

• Yes, to all of those questions.

• Maybe I'm nuts but I rate myself a 6 and my boyfriend a 9.