Good way to hide a wrist tattoo?

I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist, however I just found out my new job doesn't allow visible tattoos. This one(the tattoo-my first) is really important to me and I've basically set my mind on it. So how could I hide it while at work?

The tattoo will be of the word 'love', a representation of many things, not just the wonderful 'TWLOHA' organization. It needs to be on the wrist.
I'm sorry if you guys think the idea is stupid, but this is a symbol of so much for me. This is one of those things that you think about and you know you just have to do it, not as something frivolous, but something that you feel that if you don't, you'll regret it. Love is more than just another word tattooed on a wrist, for me anyway. It's more than romantic, it's so much more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get one of those chunky leather bracelets. link

What Guys Said 1

• Why not get your tattoo somewhere less visible?

Unless you're planning to wear a large bracelet or armband everyday I don't see how you will be able to hide it.

What kind of job do you have? Perhaps it's just easier to find a new job.

• It's the world love, as in 'To Write Love on Her Arms', and the wrist is the place it should go.

It's a gas station job and it's new and I was just told about the tattoo rule. I'd find another one if I wasn't so desperate for cash at the moment. XD

• No offense, but the only thing more cliche is getting an Asian character tattoo.

• It's only cliche if the meaning behind it is as well.

What Girls Said 4

• long sleeves, or makeup do a powder foundation as a base then liquid then powder again. wear a braclet or watch that is fairly large

• err.. long sleeved tops? is it going to be on the inside of your wrist?

• what about those arm band things some people have? maybe after a while you could talk to your boss and explain how much it means to you :)

• They make makeup specifically for that...

• a watch. a bracelet. make up. umm...gimmie a min...lol...long sleeve shirt..umm...yeah idk. lol.