Are black dresses sexy or boring?

I bought a black dress for this thing I'm going to. . do you think that the color black in general for a dress is boring? Or attractive?

My dress is from cache and it has like a fitted, rouched bottom half and then a blouse-like top. I don't know if you can visualize that but if you can, does it sound cool? I can't post link because I'm not an xper level 4 yet or whatevs

THANK YOU ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that black is, and always will be, a classy color especially when it comes to dresses. You can never go wrong with wearing a black dress plus it usually is more slimming.

What Guys Said 3

• I love girls in a black dress. I can't really picture the top half but it does sound sexy.

• I think they are sexy. Anything that shows off a girls body and flatters them is sexy

• its slimming

What Girls Said 5

• Black is the color for all occasions, you can wear it everywhere. I think it can look sexy too, especially if the cut is tight and it fits you well.

• it depends on the dress link give us the page number and name of the dress

• Its not on here for some reason but there is a very similar one on page 10 called the Slit sleeve mini dress that looks very similar, the only difference is the bottom half is ruched on mine, and a little tighter I think. Same length though.

• well I don't really like the sleeves,but I wouldn't call it boring

• Aight thanks!

• i think if you throw in a nice necklace and earings you will look pritty yes black dresses are simple sometimes but you can always add. and black always looks great. so I think you will be just fine =)

• Little black dresses are always flattering, your dress sounds gorgeous you'll look great. (:

• depends on what type of black dress.

I think your dress sounds pretty sexy.