Girls, why all the hate on buzz cuts?

They're easy to maintain... I personally think it doesn't look bad when I have a little bit of facial hair (scruff) when my hair is buzzed. And not completely shaved, like 3/8 of an inch or so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Loads of guys seem to have 'em, maybe that's why?

What Girls Said 8

• Because most people's heads are shaped weird and a buzzcut accentuates that and it makes me not interested because I don't like the way someones head looks its like he's a grown baby with a weird shaped head

• I don't really like them, probably partly because I associate them with the military. I also just like longer hair on guys so there's something to feel/ play with, and if he has nice shiny hair you can actually tell.

• To infinity and beyond!

Jk it's hot with facial scruff. Without too just depends on the person. :)

• I don't hate buzz cuts

• I've noticed a lot do...

• I don't hate you just gotta work it I mean some guys don't look good and some look good

• Some guys look good with a buzz cut. Some, not so much. But I don't hate them.

• i love them!

• i'm not opposed. I naturally prefer longer hair on guys, but at the end of the day, it's just hair.

What Guys Said 0