Why do guys always assume beautiful and hot girls are ego?

I have one beautiful best friend and many of my guy friends in college are attracted to her.I asked them why don't you guys try to hit on her,see if she response.Most of their answers are something like ohh no way,she probably an ego person as she is too pretty.Or she must has many bfs and able to kick us any time.One of the guy said she must be super picky in everything,its irritating,i don't want to take a risk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys just don't understand women.

Some might think they do, but f*** no, they don't.

I understand some of the things about women but not all, that would require becoming one.

But I do knw that most beautiful women are just like other women, they have their own insecurities, fears, dreams and desires. They mostly want nothing more than love and companionship, someone who understands them and wants to be there for them no matter what.

Took me a while to understand all this but I know it now and girls are way less scary than they used to be haha

What Guys Said 8

• Same reason why I don't date bold and flirty women, Because they try to predict/control the outcome of the situation. Its all just speculations/ assumptions people make based on appereances/character/actions/etc. They try to control or limit things from happening outside of their control, so hot girls/popular girls seem to have ego, equivalent to guys who have muscles as meat heads, or blondes being ignorant, or red heads as being crazy, etc. Its just assumptions after the next, also it could be intimidation from them being beautiful/attractive that they will prefer a better looking guy or etc.

• So pretty girls seem have a queen control attitude?

• Not the girls themselves, I'm referring to the men , I should of stated that more clearly, I'm sorry.

• I have no idea why I do it. It's like other than being intimidated by your beauty, we try to justifiy A reason not to approach her because of such and such. I hate it lol.

• They're judging something they think they can't have to feel better about themselves

• Beautiful women had their social status handed to them on a silver platter.

As long as she is pretty, she can be a complete bitch and still retain her popularity and sleep with hot guys.

• Is this generalization or observation...=D

• It's the law of environmental influence.

• Honestly most really pretty girls do have big ego's and act like the world revolves around them. There are some nice beatiful girls, but the majority are not. And honestly I would rather date an average lookign girl, than one of those beatiful girls, who think everyhting is about her.

• its a safe assumption most of the time

• Women who have men pining for them all the time would only reject guys who chase her. If she wants them, she would chase him. Be different!

• Most men don't want to be rejected by a beautiful woman because it lowers their value with other women, because of the female tendency to gossip. If other women hear that a few attractive women rejected a guy it lowers their perceived value.

• You mean guys avoid from rejection or unable to handle it?

• No it's a way to keep their perceived value up by acting cool and rejecting the women before they can be rejected themselves. A man's way of rejecting a woman is typically ignoring her or saying to his friends that she is probably a slut, bitch, has mental issues or some other contrived excuse.

Personally I ask out any woman I find attractive. But most women don't like to date guys like me because I'm too open. I curse in public, send food back in restaurants and tell a woman when she looks bad

What Girls Said 0