Do guys like girls with septum piercings?

i just got my septum piercing today. the guy who did it said I have the perfect nose for it, my best friend, who at the beginning was against it, told me it was so beautiful, even people online.

i was wondering if guys like girls septum piercings.. :]

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Well, it depends if it goes with her face, but I suppose that on her ear is just enough...to much is unhealthy..

• I like piercings in general.

• No, not at all.

• Nein. It's distracting more than anything else.

• its funny how the last three people I knew with it done were told they had the perfect nose too

• if that's the style your into, the girls I like might just happen to have one and I'm fine with it

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys don't really seem into it [they also seem grossed out by gauged ears], especially on this site because people tend to answer in extremes. But like in most situations, in 'real life' it seems to depend more on the person. Guys who tend to like the 'kind' of girl I am usually like mine [and the gauged ears], or else are indifferent to it. There are others who don't like it but can overlook it. It really depends on the guys/girls in question, haha.

• I just got one done and I really want to take it off but everyone tells me it looks really nice

Its right next to my beauty mark thou on my upper lip

I might get my belly pierced too because my home girl begged me too

• Whoa not many I know that's a fact

• only where you live at, I visited another town and every other person had one including girls