Girls: Is 6'4-5 too tall? Honest opinions?

Is 6'4 too tall to be attractive to women? I find it hard to talk to some girls because they feel intimidated or overwhelmed by my height..? Would you be intimidated by someone one is 6'4-5?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Not at all. I'm only 5'4" and I wouldn't hesitate to date a guy who was your height or even taller just because he was too tall. I don't find it intimidating or overwhelming at all really. Most girls are the same. they like tall guys.

• Nope, not one bit! After all, I'm 6'1", so you're not that much taller than me =)

And for the record, my mom is 5'2" while my dad is about 6'6". Didn't intimidate her!

• Nope, not all! I love tall men :)

• No, I don't think so at all. xD My only rule is that the guy is at least taller than me, that's it. Some girls can be intimidated cause your height gives off the perception that you're towering over them in some way. So, maybe if there are two chairs nearby the two of you could just sit down and have a nice "sit-down" "down-to-earth" chat. And I think it depends on WHO the person is rather than how TALL the person is. This one guy at my school is around 6'4 but he gets along with everyone and is like this gentle giant kind of guy. Maybe it's just the way other people perceive you, I'm not sure. Just show them that there is nothing to be intimidated by and it should be fine.

• Not at all. I am only 5'2 and I have never been with a guy shorter than 5'10. In fact most have been over 6 feet with the tallest being 6'7. I find tall guys more attractive.

• actually, I seem to be attracted to taller men, as long as they have a bit of meat on them.

There is a certain feeling of protection that comes with it. Plus, longer body means more...positions...

• meat as is muscular or average weight?

• Why? why is it a turn off? are you skinny ?

• no, it isn't a turnoff, I wouldn't say no to a guy just because he's slender, attraction is also emotional. I just am more attracted to that

To be honest it isn't normal for girls to be that way. Most like 6 packs and sex V's

• Nope, most girls are attracted to taller guys. I am :)

• nope, I'm 6ft. I have only dated one guy under 6'4" and that did not work. Its so nice when my boyfriends pick me up and carry me around or give me ginormous hugs. Shorter guys just can't do that. I love tall guys.

• naw.. my brother is 6'3 and I have uncles and cousins that are around there.. I love tall guys! then again I'm not that short and I love heels!

• i think you shouldn't worrie about your hight its a good hight I have a lot of friends who are 6'5 and they are really cool and a lot of girls love tall guys

• definetly not! the taller the guy, the more attractive he becomes for me. I think you should be happy and proud of your height.

• Im definitely thankful for my height.. but it has some downsides too.

• Nope:) your fine. It's better then short

• no, I like tall guys :) and no, it wouldn't be intimidating.

• NOPE! I LOVE TALL GUYS! =D

• tall guys are sexy, just saying, and I am 5'7 :) ha ha and I love love love love taller men :)

What Guys Said 5

• Doubtful. Girls love tall guys. I've actually apparently reached the 6'0 mark, hoping to squeeze another inch out before I'm done!

• As I'm a 5'1" male 6'4" is a little excessive but if she didn't mind my height (or lack of height) then I'd give her a go. Mind you the only one I met who is that tall was a transvestite but still, I'd go out with her if the opportunity had presented itself.

• girls won't really dump a guy for being too tall, they will for being short though (or won't even date him to start with)

• Nah girls love guys our height man! Consider yourself lucky ;)

• Stop being an idiot!!! am 6'5 I get girls like crazy. why would you even think that way?