How old is too old to wear thongs?

Me and my sister recently caught my grandma wearing one and she's 64. That's way too old in my opinion. I think when a girl turns about 30-35 is a reasonable age to switch to granny panties.

Most Helpful Girl

• 43 is too old for thongs.

What Girls Said 22

• How old is too old to see your grandma half naked? :p

• I'm 49 and thongs and g-strings are the only kind of panties I ever wear. Is this inappropriate? I really don't care.

• EW! Stop staring at your GRANDMOTHER's underwear, and get some help. And by all means, NEVER tell ANYONE you know about doing that- it's ... just ... so ... CREEPY!

• It all depends on if the woman has a great body or not, or if she looks younger and can pull it off. I say a resonable age to stop wearing thongs would be 35 and down.

• So?! I don't think its ever too old... wear whatever underwear you want! the point to thongs is to avoid ugly panty lines, not to be "sexy" or whatever guys portray it as.

• I started wearing thongs about a year ago, and ever since I can't even anymore wearing other panties than thongs, they're just the most comfortable. And unless this feeling ever changes, which I highly doubt, I will keep wearing them until in my 40s and 50s for sure.

• I don't think it should be an age limit. It's just underwear. Some women actually find them pretty comfy. If your 64 year old granny wants to have a nice @ss, then let her do her. "Granny panties"? Really? Where's the sex appeal? Ok, maybe bikini, but sheesh -_-

• They are called granny panties for a reason. When you reach granny status and things start sagging that haven't before, is when you stop wearing thongs!

• yeah, 64 is a bit too old.

but I don't really think there is an specific age to ''switch to granny panties''. I think it's all about the woman's body. if she's 45 and still have a nice body to use it I guess it's OK.

but, why were you looking to her butt?

• The purpose of thongs is to avoid panty lines.. So I would say whenever a woman stops needing to wear them and or when the booty begins takin on that odd square shape O.o. Generally women stop around age 38.

• Do you know how old Jlo is? She still looks fine to me...I'm pretty sure she's still wearing them.

• Jlo is one of several exceptions. I said generally not everyone.

• HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ohh my gooddd...

anywayz LOL, I think 60 + is too old. Most 50 something years old women are still hot!

• hahahahahaha wooooow.. well I'd say after 40's if not earlier.. depending on how fit she is she might pull it off but not after 40.. even that's a bit much haha.

• Sorry, but that's so ridiculous.

• by ridiculous do you mean what I'm saying is that you can pull it off even later than 40's?

• HAHAHA! oh my... um I think when they are looking raelly old is when they should stop lol

• :|

• Uh, it's her body. She can wear whatever she wants to.

• Yet another dumbass question in GAG. women wear what they want when they want! How old do you have to be to stop wearing boxer briefs, and start wearing tighty whities?

Btw stop jerking off to your grandma's ass! It's disgusting

• It is underwear and not for everyone to see so I don't think there is an age limit. I never wear them myself since they are so effing uncomfortable and give me chronic yeast infections.

• Stop starring at your grandmas f***ing ass and get a life!

• That is so stupid! Let people wear whatever they want!

• You are never too old to wear one if that is what you find comfortable. BTW I am 34 and have an amazing body better then many women younger then me should I not wear a thong just because I am too old in your eyes?

• Let me see your body and I'll tell you the truth.

• That's stupid, it's her business. Panty lines show at any age.

• lol! how old is too old? NEVER

What Guys Said 10

• BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

dude your granny feels comfortable in it...who cares, when your older with your wife or husband or wahtever you'll still want them to be sexy in their own way...

let your grandma's t*ts hang low at a nude beach if she's comfortable with it...

i say kudos to her for still wearing one lolol

• What do you care? Her underwear doesn't affect you in any way. Unless she's walking around in them I don't see the conflict and if she IS walking around in them you should focus your efforts on getting her to wear pants.

• No age. You liking it or not has no bearing on what someone else should or could be doing. If you don't like it, don't look.

• I bet you won't think that when your 45

• Sexy granny! I'd love to see that. Hot hot hot!

You're never too old. Any pictures? Oh wow. Now I'm exicted.

I really go for older women. Get's me wet just thinking about it.

Show pictures! Please?

• 30-35?! Are you serious?! Do you have any idea how many stunningly hot women there are in their 30s and even in their 40s?!

• I think it would depend on ones body. If she comfortable with one then who cares?

• There is nothing wrong with your grandmother wearing a thong.People wear them because they feel sexy in them .I would hope when you get to the age she is you would still be interested in sexy things

• i really don't wana know how you caught your grandma...

• I Kinda agree with you lol .