What is your favorite bra color?

Randomosity #1:

Alrighty, I've decided I've gotten tired of the boring, depressing questions, at least for today. I've decided to begin asking, once a week, a random, fun, completely out-of-the-ordinary question for girls, guys, or both! (I will also answer the question I have posted as a starting guideline). I'm calling it, "RANDOMOSITY".

So here's a fun one for you girls: FAVORITE BRA COLOR. Is it pink? Blue? Zebra? What's your favorite bra, what makes it your favorite, and where'd you get it from?

Mine is green, has Thumper on it (my favorite Disney animal), and I got it from Walmart. [;

To keep up to date with my RANDOMOSITY, just shoot me a friend request to make viewing my weekly questions easier!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like any color..I like something that holds them up nicely while making them look perky. Something lightly lined but not padded because I've already got big boobies. I have my favorite bra in white and in green. I don't like it because of the color though, it just makes my boobs look super perky so that's why I love it. I also have a bra that is beige lacey material with black printed straps, that one is nice too. and a brown one that makes my boobs look good. really, any with a good cup and fit.

but I have always wanted a red bra...never found one.

What Guys Said 10

• Black? Or no, red. Yellow too. Clear bras are pretty sweet too.

• White with pink dots is really sexy. Red is also a really good color for a bra.

• i don't give a damn about bra color

• I'd say black is my favorite color. Just like a bold plain black. It just looks sexy to me :P

The most interesting one I've ever seen had a cartoon girl on one said and "what are you looking at?" on the other. Made me chuckle a bit.

• I! guess black or white- those are the ones I have bought- although, If they had teal I would wear it- Teal is my favorite color! :>)

• Pink, blue, purple, green and black ha ha those are like my favorite colors :D

• i love all colors purple and pink are sexy

• Green and black

• red

• Black or white ;)

What Girls Said 17

• I have like a mint ice cream colored lace bra. While it may not be ideal for t-shirts, it just makes me feel so sexy. It's a Demi so I can wear it with lower cut things and while it has no padding, it adds just a tiny bit of lift.

• my fav would be this new one I just got from Victoria's Secret about a week ago. its light pink with black lace and small black diamonds on it (:

• I have a pink one with a little lace that goes under like ANY shirt, so I love it. Although a Thumper bra sounds freakin' adorable!

• red :D the impracticality makes me so happy :)

• I like my plain black bra. It's simple and sexy... It's also awesome because it makes my boobs look perkier :D

I hate actually having to go shopping for the bra though o.O I feel like everyone's staring at me ;P

• Lilac.

• Skin-tone (I know, so boring !), but that bra color goes well under a lot of my clothes. It doesn't show through any of them. It's a padded bra I got from VS.

• BLACK.

• I like my deep purple bra with black lace :) It matches my favorite underwear lol

• I like my red bra, with black lace.

• Mint green [: goes well with my complexion.

• black and pink :)

• Leopard or giraffe

• anything lacey, I like pink too or red

• I like beige because it goes with everything. But my favorite is black and white cheetah from Pink. I also just love Maidenform

• I like my purple bra, because it is very comfortable, and very versatile! it can be a strapless, one strap, or two strap bra. I got it from sears, and have one in white as well, but purple is way better! lol.

• I love my royal blue bra. It's just so comfy and a very pretty color!