What to wear if meeting the ex for drinks?

I'm meeting the ex again for the first time after the breakup (about 8 months ago and he dumped me). We are just going to a bar for drinks and I don't know if he has a new girlfriend. We still managed to stay friends after the breakup and chatted occasionally this whole time. It isn't a date of course but just to catch up.

I know it seems a bit silly but I want to look good for this meeting. Any suggestions on what to wear?

I guess my objective is to make him regret his decision. I know he probably doesn't because if he did, he would already have taken me back but I DO want him to feel at least something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tricky one. You don't want to look like you tried too hard, and you DEFINITELY don't want to look like you're trying to be available (unless you are). So for example, if you have great boobs, I'd avoid showing cleavage (I actually cringe as I write this. . .) but you could get away with wearing something well fitted, that gives a good impression of your shape. Same with your butt and legs. Dress to accentuate, but not show off--if that makes sense.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

• Yes that's exactly what I was thinking in terms of not looking like I tried to hard but still being ..sexy. Sadly my chest isn't anything to boast about so maybe I'll pick up a mini or something. Dressing to accentuate, not show off is a great tip. Thanks!

• hasn't yet hun lol - actually we've talked before on live chat but I just posted this question anonymously :P

• Did we talk about your ex? I'm not recalling that! LOL!

What Guys Said 3

• depends on the objective. If you do not want to encourage anything, cover up, nice but not hot. Of course if you have other objectives, get your smokin' hot on.

• Look as good as possible.

• Don't wear much, exes only come back for sex. Bra & rip-off edible undies are probably your best bet.

What Girls Said 3

• look good even sexy if you feel the need to...but make it look effortless if you know what I mean *wink *wink...show him what he let go and remind him that he was crazy to let you go in the first place...good luck...pls answer my question in return.

• Jeans and nice shirt should be fine.

• I really don't think you should go if you have these kind of motives because more than likely,afterwards you are going have negative emotions because he won't feel what you want him to.Youre only hurting yourself.If you were completely healed of this situation,you wouldn't be feeling this way now.Im just saying. :)

• nothing