Girls; do you consciously choose your underwear in the morning...

Or do you just grab the first things in your draw?

I guess being a guy, I just grab the first pair of boxers I get... But do you dress differently on purpose? Try bra and pants? etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I'm a fan of matching my panties and bra (it gives me a little extra oomph in my step knowing I look good underneath what I'm wearing...and that no one else knows it! lol). It usually depends on the outfit I'm wearing (i.e., maybe a thong with jeans or boy shorts with a dress) and how I'm feeling that day. If I'm lazy or in a rush I go for comfort, but if I'm feeling frisky and girlie I go for something fancier.

• :) Frisky's an awesome word lol

• Lol and not such a fan of thongs then?

• Oh no I am...those I usually wear with jeans or something I don't want a visible panty line. The booty shorts ride up when I wear them with pants and cause a visible line. I guess I put more thought into my underwear choices than I realized lol

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, of course. I always wearing a cute set when I know I'll see my boyfriend. I gives me some extra confidence. If it's just any casual day, I wear anything that matches, as long as it fits okay underneath what I'm wearing. I don't mind wearing a red set if I'm wearing a purple outfit, for instance - as long as the whole undergarment looks nice on its own.

• I wear pretty underwear if I'm wearing a dress or skirt (just in case). I wear dark-colored underwear when I'm on my period.

• I just grab a pair in my drawer without even making a decision, I mean no one is going to see my underwear anyway also its really the same kind of underwear style except the colors are different, I don't match them though with the clothes I'm wearing.

• Yep. I'll try the whole grab and go thing but I usually end up going back to the drawer to pick out a different pair. I have all sorts of styles so I like to choose the one that will be most comfortable with my outfit or show less panty lines.

• Does people being able to see your panty line bug you a lot?

• not really, I just find it sexier to wear a fitted skirt and give the illusion that there is nothing on underneath. I could care less in jeans.

• The first thing my hands touch. Now if we're talking about a date...that's a different matter

• I take into consideration whether what I'm wearing requires a thong (pantylines) or if regular panties is OK but other than that, yeah I pretty much just grab whatever.

• i just reach in and grab something 90% of the time. I have a ton of undies so the ones I wear are usually at the top of the pile anyway.

• i only wear black bikini cut. nothing to choose from just grab & go.

• All the time? What about with white tops?

• yea still. black bra black underpants. I rarely wear white tops tho. and when I do, I just wear what I always wear.

• I look at my drawer and pick my favorite pair within sight unless I'm on my period..then I pick the underwear that works well with my feminine products. Sometimes I wear bras and underwear that match, but most of the time it's not necessary.

What Guys Said 0