Does a "g string" go further up your butt crack than a thong?

Does a g string go further up your butt crack than a thong? It seems like it would because the string is smaller. Which one would you recommend for someone who wants to try thongs/gstrings and is worried about the whole "butt floss"/all day wedgie thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really, I find over time you just get use to it. The first time I wore a thong I did get the all day wedgie feeling - but after once or twice, I got use to it, and actually found it far more comfortable than most other types of underwear. I don't however like the cotton thongs, I prefer them in lace but it can take a while to get use to.

G-strings I love - especially when I'm wearing a tight fitting dress - if you get the right type which fits properly they are practically invisible and don't leave you with any panty lines. For g-strings I'd probably go for a synthetic elastic rather than cotton as cotton tends to hold in moisture and this could become uncomfortable after a while. With a G-sting, I'd say the key is making sure it fits properly, they are usually only uncomfortable when they move around or stretch.

What Guys Said 5

• Butt crack? What butt crack? I bondo'd that bad boy up a long time age. What in the world was it there for. I'd be sittin, mindin my own business, and all of a sudden stuff would start comin out my butt crack. And I'm like, hey, this stuff is gross. Take it from me, just seal that thing up and forget about it. You'll start gainin weight after, but at least ya can stop all ya worryin about what kinda strings to put in it and such. Just my thinkin on it.

• no its smaller and and you don't feel it iam a straight guy male 16 I love g strings I hate thongs I wear women's g string's all the tie for comfort you will feel nothing with a g string or what you could do is buy a c string type it into google it has no strings I wish I had one but iam not 19 can't go into adult store yet

• Underwear is difficult. Just like jeans. Different brands have different dimensions. Find one that fits your body shape and you are good to go. It shoukdnt rub or pinch. Also how you wear it and what size you get all factor into the equation. Obviously both sit right against your butt hole and the center of your crack. doesn't matter the thickness of the back strap it is gunna rest right there. Hope this helps.

• haha I play with a g-string all the time, hahahaha

• Not really, I've worn both, I've found that when you put on a thong, at first it's not that deep in your ass, but after moving and walking all day, it will end up causing a wedgie, g-strings really don't do that, seeing as how the string is so tiny.

What Girls Said 5

• I would go for a cotton thong first, not a stringy sexy one then try different things.

G-strings I find them a little bit more uncomfortable than thongs...that might be just me.

But you have to try them yourself..it varies with comfort between person to person.

• You really get used to the feeling of wearing one and you won't even notice that it's there. The first couple of times you wear one it will feel awkward, but either one will eventually become comfortable (for most).

• Thongs are def more comfortable. Cotton ones too. The frilly lacy or silk ones are cute but they make your bum sweat and it gets irritating. I would go with a cotton thong. G strings totally suck, it feels like they are cutting you in half.

• A gstring actually feels a lot better in my opinion. You need to get a slightly smaller size because too much lace and string is yuck. Thongs are pretty good, plus you feel sexy ;p

• no