Are Clit Piercings Bad/Gross/Wrong??

Ok. So I have my clit pierced? Guys What Do You Think?

The reason I ask is because my mom found out and freaked! she sat there and called me a slut, told me how gross I was. . How crazy I am. . how I always disappoint her. How I have no self respect. . . Is it really that bad?

HOW MY MOM FOUND OUT! -------I told a friend who told a friend(who hates me) who told a friend (that doesn't like me much either) who told her mother who knew my mother and she told my mom. lol
so I ended up talking with my mom about it agian and she said the same stuff as before and that I am a failure in her eyes and that she has pretty much nothing good to say about me lol. I have four piercings two which are hidden and my ears
its not like I am a crazy wild child I work I graduated I have a car I still live at home. I DONT GET IT HA HA HA!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, look at it relatively: It's not permanent like a tattoo. It doesn't affect anyone's first impression of you, since they won't see it right away. Once a guy gets far enough that he is down there and sees it, he's already going to have an opinion of you.

What's most important is that you're comfortable with it, and you realize what people will think once they know about it. As long as you know that, then the decision is yours. It may say that you're more open about your sexuality, but I wouldn't say it's necessarily bad, wrong, or gross.

What Guys Said 4

• So um, I see you live in Utah. Is your mom a relegious person? (if you don't mind my asking) If she is, that could just add to her frustration. (I know I am stereotyping a little) Most relegious 'by the book' type people don't warm to the idea of there kids doing anything 'crazy' like getting pierced (no matter where it is) or tattooed or listening to hard rock and going to concerts and ect ect. I would know, my mother is relegious.

• Lol no my mom isn't lol. but I am also 20 years old it shouldnt matter either way ya know??? I am an adult.

• I think it's sexy, your mom is older and her age group has different standards, she doesn't understand.

• Yeah see that's what I was trying to explain to her but she doesn't get it =( sadly. . .

• OK. I'm not a fan of it and don't know why you would want to do that. However, if I place myself in your mom's shoes then I would have to side with her but perhaps not so vocally. I have to ask, how did she find out?

• I told a friend who told a friend(who hates me) who told a friend (that doesn't like me much either) who told her mother who knew my mother and she told my mom. lol

• Wow. I didn't know that talking about clit piecings was so popular.

• I don't have a problem with it. I think it's exotic. Don't see many pierced clits.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think its slutty or gross. Its just a different piercing. Its not like a nose or ear piercing that you get to show off. Clit piercings are supposed to maximize sexual pleasure which is why some girls get them( I'm not saying that is the exact reason you got it). I think her reaction is just her reacting more to dealing with the idea that you are a sexual being.

I do think her reaction was overdramatic.

• Exactly and that's why I did get it. that could be true and yes it was very overdramatic! ha ha .

• Its one of those piercings that is very clear why someone gets it. Tongue rings are also supposed to heighten the intensity when you give someone oral sex. Its one of those piercings that is ambiguous in that way, where someone could be getting it because it looks cool but could be gettng it for sexual reasons.

Like I said I think your mom just can't deal with the idea of you being a sexual person.

• ouch! that would be sooo painful... guys, its like you getting your forskin pierced or your sack! argh! I cryed when I was getting my nose pierced LMAO. but bravo for you to have the courage: )

i personaly don't think its gross, painfull, but not gross.. unless you get an infection.. then that's a diffrent story.. but we won't go there... may I ask how your mum found out? like, unlesss you sit on the couch naked, spreaded, then I don't understand lol. And every parent hates when their child gets a piercing on their body. mum flipped out when she swa that I had a nose piercing.. but she soon got over it (wich is a diffrent story for you I guess) but yeah, your mum had no right to say that you were a slut and all that, because how dose a clit piercing make you a slut? but anyway, don't worrie about it.

• And it actually wasnt to horribly bad. I would never do it agian but! it only hurt when the needle went through afterward nothing. . . and I keep it very clean!! No chance I am risking getting an infection! lol.

• Hahaha fair enough... the last thing you would want would to get an infection down there.. lol

• it sounds painful, why would you get one in the first place?

• I think it looks hot. . . and it can highten sexual pleasure

• Well, I think it sounds unnecessary and silly, but if you are happy with it, then there really isn't a problem here.

• i don't really think its that bad, but I do have a question..did it hurt alot?

• It was painful as the needle went through but once it went through there was nothing a slight warm sensation but other than that its perfectly fine

• 1) what clit? lol I kno I'm dumb but really what's is it?

of course parents are going be mad. they just are mad because you didn't tell them and you went behind their back. I'm pretty sure deep down they don't care about actuatly having it pierced.

• Your clit aka vaginal area your not dumb he he.

• Lol oh okay. then your moms probaly saying that because I mean is your vagina?? anything that has to do with that she's going be mad about? get what I'm saying?? lol

• This made perfect sense lol