Is it weird to wear fake eyelashes to school?

I got fake eyelashes for the first time to wear to prom. I really like the way I look with them and I'm not ready to take them off yet. :( I got them done at a shop so their supposed to last a while, and I've only had them on for like 2 days.

I don't want to go to school and stand out to much though, they're the short natural looking kind, but they still make a huge difference. by the way I'm in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• are they the individual ones that don't come off right away?

those tend to look natural.

i often wore those in high school. on me, they actually looked more natural than when I wore mascara.

just don't put mascara on them and you'll be fine. if they look natural they won't stand out.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's just as weird as wearing make up. but I bet you will be noticed fairly quickly for "looking different"

What Girls Said 5

• No, I do not think it is weird, I often wore fake eyelashes when I was in high school. People can't tell they were fake they just thought that I had super pretty lashes , but I did tell them they were fake

• My friend wears them all of the time. I can tell the difference, but it's not like "Holy sh!t, what did you do?!" crazy. lol

I think it's fine to wear them to school.

• Well nothings wrong wearing falsies but its kinda weird if you always wear it for school.

• It might be weird if they're too dramatic, but natural ones will be fine.

• I don't think it's weird. Do what you want to do.