Push-up bras = cheating?

So basically, one day, my friend and I were talking about bras and push up bras, and she doesn't like to wear push up bras because she feels like she's "cheating" or something. by the way she's a c cup.

I, on the other hand have no problem with wearing push up bras, but that's also Because I'm an a cup :P although I wouldn't wear one that adds like, an extra 2 cup sizes, Because that just looks fake.

I was just wondering peoples opinions.

Do you feel cheated when a girl wears a pushup bra?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I only think a girl is cheating when she makes her boobs appear a lot bigger than they are.

Push up bra's give the breast a nice lift and in some cases (roundess to it).

It makes the boobs look really good in certain clothing. I don't think its cheating, its just making your

assets stand out a little bit more.

What Guys Said 8

• In many urban areas it's gotten to a point where if you don't wear one, you almost are saying "I don't care how I look"

I would say padded bras or those silicone cutlets would be disappointing until I saw / handled the goods. After that, anything is fair game to make you look and feel better

• Not really it never boders me what the girl I'm with does if she wants to go f*** up then she can go f*** up. I tend to notice that when girls notice I don't care they don't really do things like trie cheating on me. But to answer your question no lol its just a bra

• so what is makeup? a push-up bra is just making the most of what you want to show off.

• well, I have read a lot about this kind of thing on internet and what mostly came out was that push up bras make woman more confident, like by 70+%. some men get pushed away by the fact that girl isn't confident.

for my self, I love all about natural beauty, so the less the better. I mean, the less fake stuff the better. less make up, less push up. just to let any woman know that handfull is enough.

• No, I don't thinknits cheating. Push ups make girls boobs pop out more. They also give breasts more lift then other bras.

• Well, I'm from a country in Asia where most women are either A or B cups. I think its ok to wear a push-up, just to get "him" excited. Once the bra comes off, "he" is really turned on and it won't matter.

Hope it helps.

• i wouldn't care

• nope!

What Girls Said 12

• That's ridiculous. Push up bras make your boobs look so much better, and most girls wear them nowadays. I'm a C cup too and I wear them. Not for the volume they add (I avoid the really padded ones), but for the better lift and support. They make clothes look better too.

• She has nothing to complain about. I'm an a cup too :p I wear push ups and I don't think its cheating. I want them to be extra perky! My boyfriend knows too and he doesn't care because I was honest with him about my size, but likes that I like to flaunt what I got by enhancing my natural assets. If a guy gets upset over it, it just shows how shallow he is.

• What? She thinks it's cheating cause she has them already. Embrace the push-up bra, it isn't cheating. Like most people know if you're wearing one. It's even advertised every five minutes with women who already have larger sizes like Victoria Secret.

• Push-up bras are no different than chubby girls using a girdle to suck their fat in or wearing a certain design of shirt to hide that they have a big belly.

It's no different than a girl wearing a ton of foudnation to hide a bunch of acne.

It's no different than someone getting plastic surgery.

No different from a girl tanning.

No different from a girl who dyes her hair blond because she thinks guys like blondes more.

Most girls are "cheating" if you want to look at it that way.

• It's a bra. It would be different if you said plastic surgery.

• I don't think so but I feel more confident with it because when I wear a sports bra or no bra my A cups look like I'm completely flat

• thats kinda silly..why would that be cheating. your man would enjoy it

• It can give off the wrong vibes, but so does makeup. So I don't consider it cheating.

• I personally don't think it's cheating. A little help never hurt anyone. lol

• I feel I'm cheating because it has extra padding

• I feel like its false adversizment

• Nope. I am a C cup. I like the looks I get. Really it just gives me more bounce in my boobies than anything.

If it makes you feel better...wear it!