Guys what do you think about redheads?

I'm a redhead and I'm not sure if guys like my hair or not. I get called a ginger and stuff and I'm not sure if I should die it or not Because maybe its a ugly color for hair? what do you guys think about redheads?

Most Helpful Guy

• hair color doesn't matter to me on a girl... what really matters to me is a girl that takes notice of me, asks me out etc... your hair is gorgeous so leave it the way it is, just like the rest of you

What Guys Said 11

• No! You shouldn't have to dye your hair people to accept you. real friends/guys will talk to no matter what color your hair is. Be glad you were born with the mutation ;) that causes red hair because women these days spend hundreds of dollars trying to get red hair, and it doesn't even last. I think gingers are cute.

• Cartman says ginger kids will come and get me in my sleep. haha

Redheads can be great. Sultry, or cute. The girl next door, or Jessica Rabbit.

Do not dye your hair. You've been given a rarity that other women have to buy stuff to achieve, and most don't get it even close.

• Some people joke about people with red hair or gingers as some people call them and say they have no soul or whatever, but I think there's some really hot red heads out their.

• I forgot to mention that your hair color is pretty great. I would suggest not dyeing it and keeping it as is.

• I have a thing for gingers, usually. If they have freckles, watch out. I'm sold, lol.

• I think it is funny that redheads are being bred out but I see plenty of redheads I would make a pass at. I don't think it is a big deal.

• Natural red-heads are frequently highly sought after by men and many would rate it as the "most attractive" natural color. You're hair color isn't ugly.

• Redheads are hot..(:(:(:

• hair color doesn't matter to me but I like all hair colors

• Keep it redhead girls are the best.

• My friends and I were talking about this the other day.

He asked any what do you think about red heads?

I said they're hard to find but once you find a good one. She's good :D.

BTW if it helps I've been searching red head p*rn lol

• Keep it. Genuine redheads seem kind of rare. It looks nice.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not a guy, but from your picture, I LOVE the color. I've actually tried to dye mine that color.

Keep it! If they don't like you for all of you, awesome red hair and all, they don't deserve you! =)

• Hot and sex, sexy enough to have their own catagory on most p*rn sites.

• I'm a "half ginger" and guys seem to like my hair well enough. I've just got lots of red in my hair :P

• Gingers don't have souls !

• I reminds me of the devil hehehe