Guys, what do you think of Ugg boots, yoga pants, Northface jacket?

What do you think of girls wearing the ugg boots+yoga pants+ northface jacket combo?

link

I personally love it and that's my main attire during the winter. Y'all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally find yoga pants mildly irritating to look at, but they look fine on the outfit worn by the girl in the picture. I think it's because I can't see the silly band at the top.

My overall impression is that the outfit is cute.

I do realize that my opinion on yoga pants is not shared by the male population in general. Must be some sort of weird OCD thing on my part, the band just annoys me for some reason. I can't explain it.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't like it

• Uggs: The worst shoes ever created.

Yoga pants: Can work with some outfits.

Northface jacket: Fine.

All together: The uggs really wreck the whole look.

• I think if its functional it works. But I've heard bad things about the soles of uggs

• Ugg boots I don't mind I just don't understand why they are so popular,

Yoga pants are hot, but they can be unflattering to some women

Northface, just a jacket and I don't mind it

• uggs aren't really my thing since I don't have the money to own 14 pairs like some girls, but I've worn them and they are extremely comfortable and are kind of like the default winter shoe

• Cute!

I don't normally like uggs but they work well here.

• Scores 1.5 out of 3.

• it is tolerable, but pretty cookie cutter. why are you worrying about the winter in June?

• ...I've seen worse.

• It's alright

kinda gets boring after a while

• Looks like a builder

• Hot. I like :D

What Girls Said 11

• Yoga pants are one of the best inventions ever. I love them. But I find Ugg boots and Northface jackets ugly and overpriced. The look you describe is common here in the winter so I find it boring because I see it everywhere. But hey, rock your thing.

• i know I'm not a guy, but I think it's too boring and cliched. I see this outfit worn by girls too many times during the colder seasons.

• Laziest look I've ever seen.

• that's all anyone in my town wears :/

• I know. Its so annoying. I admit I used to do it during the winter because its so damn cold and waking up at 6 am for school is horrible enough, but the outfit is not cute and I know it

• A lot of girls wear that here as well.

• i love Northface attire, jackets, boots, bags. Theyr great for the winter weather where I live.

But I really don't like Yoga pants or UGGs tho and together, worst combo ever.

• Boring and plain. Get printed non uggs they're more different than the boring old brown/tan ones. EVERYBODY wears yoga pants, its getting old fast.

• i never really liked uggs but that girl looks really good in the outfit!

• It is cute but to me it looks like you just left the gym and put on uggs because it was cold.

• i think its a cute-ish look but its not my style personally. for starters, I freakin hate uggs.

wait, is that you?

• i buy the fake uggs that are like 30 dollars compared to 200 because I don't want to waste money on shoes that I wear during winter and ruin b.c of drive way salt and dirt .

Yoga pants are mad comfy but I only wear them on Mondays and northface jackets are comfy also but I don't wear mine often

• Thats what they wear on my college campus, its getting old I wish people would switch it up even though I like it too.