Can anyone get a bubble butt?

Such as this:

link

If so will running, squats and lunges do the trick? Along with proper diet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in honesty you look fine the way you are, as long as you keep exercising and staying fit you should be fine, you'll be healthy and have energy and look good in the process but basically what I'm trying to say is don't be so insecure about your body and trying to look like what guys or girls would think is "the perfect girl". Just be happy with the way you're know, it's great to set goals for yourself but in the mean time just remember to be happy with what you have and how you look know. I know this isn't really answering the question I'm just trying to make a point.

What Guys Said 12

• No. You can get a "bowling ball" butt which is where the shape is similar but it's rock hard muscle, but without muscle shaping it you're left with whatever shape nature gave you. Nature decides where fat accumulates and on some girls, like the girl in the picture, it just happens to accumulate on her butt in that way.

• You can probably firm it up, but sometimes we can't change what nature gave us. It's like a guy asking for a bigger penis. It ain't gonna happen.

• I have no clue how the female body works.

But I'm guessing, you need to stick with the female fat to protein ratio diet.

Meaning, for every 1g of protein, you need to consume 1.5 of fat. This will get you the right body you want I think, skinny but not too skinny or muscular, just the right size.

This may sound disgusting but, I've dated a female who modeled for glamorous magazine. So that's how I got my information.

• Pretty sure you've got what you've got. You can alter the size and firmness through exercise, but shape not so much. Plus, this like lunges/squats/running will only tone it. To have a decent ass one must have some degree of fat tissue in that area.

• Well if you do exercises that work your glutes hard, then yes your butt is inevitably going to be bigger. Will it make a HUGE difference? My guess would be probably not. But I really don't know. Doesn't hurt to try.

• The girl in the link, just puts fat on her butt. Doing squats and lunges will increase the size of your butt, but also the size of your thighs.

• I don't think you need , you look hot in you pics

• thats a nice booty!

• shes sexy :)

• trying to get a black guy lol? :P

• Work those gluetes :p

• Yes you can get close. But you have to go against your "twig leg" philosophy and start packing on the core muscles in order to have that shapely butt.

You can't have twig legs AND a shapely butt unless that's how your genetics are.

What Girls Said 6

• No baby girl. Her momma gave her that ass!

You can tone it, squat it out, and lunge to the death. Unless you surgically put some fat in that booty, it will not look like that back. You'd have to start with a relatively round bubbilicious ass in the first place, and work on toning it to that look. Trust me...I'm a donkey expert.

• Well...my ass isn't small. It's just not as perky and firm as hers.

link

Do you think if I toned it that it could look like hers?

• Yes, it's not small. From there, it may get a little more lift, but still, it lacks the "fat" content to get that perfect roundness. If you study your inspiration closely, she doesn't really have butt dimples, the area that usually goes in. It's just like a filled balloon. Where yours is a bit more sculpted. My friend has an ass like that and she has to work over time to keep it looking like that. Just work on getting the best ass you can get. Some girls would kill for yours.

• I disagree with everyone saying You cant, You totally can and if You look her legs she totally work out that ass, its not just fat, its not just genetics,

Ass is muscle So it can grow, I know mine got a lot better with squats with lots of weight...

Thats what you need to do, and drink whey after the work out So that You gain muscles :)

• Sprinting, squats & lunges can help shape and define the butt, but one cannot go from a pancake ass to that if that's what you're meaning...

• The bubble butt thing is genetics, just like how some women have clevege and others don't regardless of cup size. I myself have a propper bubble butt, I get it from my Dad lol. My sister has a flat butt that she gets from my my Mom.

As for your butt, exersize will give you some lift but not much in the way of size.

• Darn, a warning about the pic would have been nice haha

Squats will help! It's going to tone your thigh muscles too though.

• Idk but that pic is touched.