5'8" guy vs 6' guy? Which do you prefer?

Can the 5"8 ever be as attractive as the 6", if not more? Or will the taller always be the most attr.?

Also: Hot 5"8 or average 6"? Be honest! :)

PS, I'm 5"8

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of height only, yes in general but not for me. I definitely prefer 6', taller to a point where they won't look too awkward next to my height is attractive. Too much taller and I wouldn't consider dating them because it'll be quite uncomfortable. I'd date a 5'8.

Average 6'

• I just don't understand what's so attractive about a 6" person. Not to sound offensive, but I think al ot of tall people look a bit awkward / clumsy. Is it just the protection thing? What if the shorter man was strong anyway / muscles?

:D

• Ok, thanks for your help then! Appreciated!

Also, just remember not to overdo it with the heels ;)

• It's alright, I know not to over do it, if I do, I wouldn't be able to walk properly. ;) Thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 7

• Some short guys look good, not all tall guys are attractive. if all things were equal I'd prefer the tall guy, but that doesn't mean that a short guy can't be hotter than a tall guy. there are some ugly tall guys out there, I wouldn't be attracted to a guy just because of his height.

i'd take the hot 5'8 over the avg 6"

• i have met some sexy short guys and some amazingly hot tall guys. height is not the only factor that determines one's all over attractiveness.

I would take the hot 5'8"

height doesn't really matter to me that much but the way my partner looks kind of does. I know that sounds shallow but it is what it is.

• i'm 5'8 so I'm more likely to go for a 6'0 or taller. but if I connect with a guy shorter I would still give him a shot fersure.

• Yes, the 5'8 guy can be as attractive as the 6' tall guy

Ugly is ugly and attractive is attractive. No amount of height can make up for a fugly face or awkward body

• Since I'm 5"8 it'd have to be the 6" guy, I need a guy who's taller than me, for me, if he's shorter than me, it's a deal breaker. That's just me though:)

• depends..if whom of them I can fell in love with...both:P

• 6ft! I love tall men, it is so sexy. I love giants.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls would be more attracted to the dominant male. So ... whichever one is in better shape would be the more attractive guy.

• No. If the 6" guy gets his face blown off with a high power rifle he will still be more attractive than someone who is slightly shorter.

What do you think...