What is your thoughts on men with goatees?

I'm tired, bored and it's raining. I was looking at myself this morning and thought; "What if I grew a goatee?"

And this begged the question, ladies and gentlemen. What are your thoughts on people with goatee's/ and or facial hair?

Use this link and anything else you hunt down on the internet to elaborate your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could grow one I would want a chin curtain

• Nice name for it.

"Sup ladies, say hi to my chin curtain".

What Girls Said 8

• I love goatees on a man. I think they look sexy.

• I love them.

• It looks really good if a guy can pull it off but the guy usually has dark hair

• Only looks good if it's not too long and in combination of some kind of slight moustache.

• Sexy

• makes me think of hot french artists.

i'm feeling it!

• No way! I like clean shaven. when you have goaties its like you are carrying a heavy burden.:D

• One word : sexy.

I love goatees.

What Guys Said 5

• I think depends on your face and if you can pull it off. At the moment I have a Van Dyke goatee and it's proving to be great when it comes to the ladies so I'm keeping it :)

• I typically wear a short boxed beard (trimmed to slightly more than stubble) or a van dyke. I've occasionally shaved the mustache on either.

• Just shaved mine off in favor of stubble. I like 'em, but stubble looks better on me overall and it depends on the guy.

• I think personally goatee's work best if you have darker hair.

Me I'm blond. And my facial hair is a gingery color. Wouldn't work well haha. But then my stubble is darker.

• My hair is dark brown, but more along the lines of black. I've pulled a goatee more than once, stubble, and a light beard. Like yours, mine is dark.

• WOW. I was thinking of shaving mine off.

• Barney: lesson one lose the goatee it doesn't go with your suit

Ted: am not wearing a suit !

Barney: lesson two get a suit