Why do some hot girls always wear long pants/jeans?

There's this hot girl who I always see wearing jeans year round. They're always long jeans. Never capris, shorts or skirts. But she wears t-shirts and spaghetti straps. Sometimes she wears flip flops and sandals.

It's not only her. I noticed some other hot girls always wear long pants. Why is this? They certainly have the figure to wear something shorter.

They're regular fitting jeans.
They even wear it during hot summer days, triple digit heat.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I wear long pants majority of the time really because I just like them. There's no real reason or deeper meaning. I just like the look and feel comfortable in them. I don't see why they should feel obligated to wear something shorter really... it's personal preference and shouldn't be such a big deal.

• Maybe she's not comfortable with her legs. Maybe she doesn't like capris shorts or skirts. Maybe she doesn't have a reason to dress up. Maybe she just likes jeans. Maybe doesn't know how to dress better. Maybe she likes dressing like that. Maybe she doesn't want to stand out. There's countless possibilities.

In high school, I made an effort to wear jeans or long pants every single school day. It's not like I liked jeans, I partially didn't want to bother picking out a nice outfit everyday just for school--what's the point. And if I dressed up, there's comments and having to sit in boring class all day sitting properly and making sure the outfit stays nice--didn't want to deal with all that. But despite my effort not to dress nice for school, I always got comments on my clothes. Even if its a simple tshirt with jeans! Not cool, since I wanted to look as normal as possible.

• makes sense, thx

• In the summer too!? I can't even do that. Eh... My sister wears jeans 24/7 cause she thinks her knees are weird and haven't found anything else that make her knees look normal...if that's of any help to you..

• She probably just likes them? Or she's not that girly. Anyways, that's just some people's preference.

• Maybe that's just what they like to wear. I know a friend of mine who is like that. She says pants and jeans are more comfortable than skirts/dresses.

• Maybe they don't like to show their legs

• They are insecure.

Nobody can possibly find jeans comfortable or prefer them when it gets hot.

• Not true. I wear jeans most of the time but not with just tee and tanks but with actual tops. And I think I'm pretty confident in myself and body.

• Good for you.

• Not every girl likes to show her body assets to strangers5

• Wait, what does being hot have to do with one's clothing preferences?

• It's just her style. We don't all dress to impress guys. I personally dress in clothes that I like and I don't care if guys like it or not.

• just coincidence?

• They may be more comfortable in jeans

• @Update, maybe they don't like to how their legs. I don't, I stick to jeans because I have a huge scar on my leg and it's embarrassing to wear short things.

• That's true, and thanks for the thought. Hopefully I'll be able to get past it someday, I know it's not something tragic but it's made an impact on my life

• :) you're welcome. And I understand (I have my own issues to work through)

What Guys Said 6

• What XRabbitHeartX said. Some very attractive girls just like wearing regular fitting jeans. It compliments their look and they feel comfortable in them. Flip flops or sandals are comfortable and they think it goes with their jeans they're wearing. Maybe it's a trend. Who knows. There's not much to really look into.

And to be honest, very attractive girls that wear t-shirts/spaghetti straps with long pants/jeans look amazing and beautiful and they give off a sense of classy as to oppose a girl wearing a spaghetti strap and shorts. I mean yeah they might wear shorts because of the hot weather but it gives off sexual appeal and they don't want other people to get the wrong idea about them. Like XRabbitHeartX said, "I don't see why people should feel obligated to wear something shorter really... it's personal preference and shouldn't be such a big deal."

• If they're skinny jeans they're using it as an excuse to show off the good part of their legs to make em look better even though if you take them off they might not look so good. Other than that they might just find it more comfortable than wearing skirts all the time and don't feel the need to show off anything.

• I know a girl that didn't wear shorts because she didn't want anyone to see cellulite on her legs. She was hot too.

• Could be a few things.

She thinks or feels that those clothes look best on her and or other people have told her that.

You see her as hott, she may not see herself that way, thus she may have a confidence issue with her legs. I know plenty of girls that wear pants in the summer when it's 100 out.

Or maybe she's a jeans all the time kinda girl. Personally I love girls that wear nothing but jeans, but know how to dress them up and down depending on situation/occasion.

• Some girls might not want to follow the old stereotype that women are supposed to wear skirts and dresses. They might find it sexist.

• She likes jeans? A lot girls I see wear jeans, sweatpants or shorts all the time. It seems rare for a lot of girls to wear skirts/dress unless it is a special occassion.