Girls what is your height prefrence in a guy and?

according to that height what weight u'll prefer? So what are your views

Girls please don't forget to mention your heiht and weight also...thank you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The platform high heels: Eliminating average height men since 2009...

What Girls Said 35

• I'm 5'10'' and 134lbs (175 cm, 61kg).I'd appreciate if he was taller than me, but that hasn't stopped me before from dating a guy :)As for weight, I'm not looking at the numbers. I like fit men, with a bit of muscle. I can picture the kind of body types I like best, but I have no idea which weight correspond -_-'As I said before, those are my ideals but I've dated guys that weren't like that :)

• You're welcome :)

• okay thanks :)

• That's quite a muscled body you have ^^ It's not too much, but you don't need to work yourself out to have more in my opinion :) Your arms and abs looks nice !

• Show Older
  • I'm 1.70 and 58kg and I usually go for boys taller than me,but I don't mind height as long as he gives off the vibe 'I can protect you'.(Also I want my guy to be able to lift me,so usually skinny guys are a no).

• With skinny I refer to very thin people with no muscles,and kinda like this link ...I don't know the exact word,so I used skinny ^^ Sorry for the misunderstanding. (And even with that definition of skinny I used 'usually' not 'always' )

• Lol well not all skinny guys are weak. I'm 6'1" and 153 lbs and I am stronger than most guys you know.

• My tall friends hate when I say I like tall or really tall they say I am stealing their option loli am 1,54 and I prefer 1,80 and taller and I like the skinny ones lol but I don't mind as long he isn't clearly fat like the ones that have a basket ball in their bellies ...

• I like 5ft 8" and above..cuz I am 5ft 5" tall

• I prefer guys who are at least 5'10. I'm 5'3 around 110 lbs. Mainly because when I go out I like wearing really high heels and so a guy should still be at least an inch or two taller. I don't know about weight, but a nice normal/lean build is good. height is a funny thing though. the guy I am seeing right now is 6'3 which is the tallest I've ever dated but I really like it. even though most of the time I am with him I am wearing flat shoes so I look like a midget and I feel like he always has to crouch around me (especially when it comes to kissing). I don't wish he was shorter though, I wish I was taller!

• 170 cm and above erm as long as not over weight ? O.oI'm 160 aka 5'2 and 45 kg that is erm 99 lbs

• I'm 5'6 and a half but about 5'7 including my hair. Ideally, I like my guys taller, but if he's my height and has a hell of a lot of personality, I'll make an acception :)

• btw, it's really not a preference. That word is so overused.

• 5'4, 99lbs myself. Prefer someone taller than me - 5'8 to 6'0 max -and I don't know what weight. Normal BMI though, and prefer muscle.

• I'm 5'6" and weigh about 125 lbs (last time I was weighed). Generally speaking I like guys who are taller than me; no specific height, just taller. I also don't have much of a weight preference, but you want something that's close to averege (e.g. He can be skinny but not emaciated looking). Generally speaking, I just want a guy whose bigger than me. Tall and skinny or short and chubby, it doesn't matter.

• Even if I'm only almost 5'0 I prefer guys that are at least 6'0 and above

• I would prefer 6'-6'4

• I'm 5'3 and about 120. I like guys who are 5'8-5'9ish and I'm really not sure how to judge a guy's weight but I've dated some freakishly skinny guys and I don't really like it. I prefer someone who is average weight or even a little chubby.

• I'm 5'8 124 and I'd date any guy if I liked him but ideally a guy who is over 6'0. my current boyfriend is 6'3 (:

• Oh and he weighs 160 which is kinda skinny but he use to be a baseball player so he is kinda muscular.

• I'm 5'6 135 right now, but have varied between 115-140. I prefer my guys between 5'10-6'0 and 150-200 lbs range. I've dated guys who were between 5'6 and 6'7 though. Haven't dated too many guys who are seriously overweight or seriusly ripped, but otherwise they have been thin, average with a small beer belly or slightly buff with a beer belly.

• 5'10 and up. I'm 5'5 and when I wear heels I'm 5'9. I would like someone a little taller than me when I'm in heels.

• I'm 5'6 1/2 and 111 lbs. So my height or taller. And I like skinny guys so whatever weight that is.

• 5'11+

• I'm 5.3 feet and 116 pound...I like between 5.8 - 6 not so tall to fit me and I don't care about weight but of course not fat or with a belly

• I weigh 490lbs and I am 5"11 and I like my men 5"3 and 200lbs :D nicely buff, who is good in bed and has an excellent jobs and buys me loads of stuff

• 5-6 and I like 6-1 to 6-5ish lol

• I prefer 7ft and above

• lol...

• Height- 5"11' and upWeight- averageI'm 5"11' and 120 pound btw

• I'm 5'10 and 140 pounds. I'd prefer someone bigger than me. However, the guy I'm interested in at the moment is 5'8 and 120 pounds. In the end, personality and "clicking" together are best.

• 5'8 and only 120. Damn he's skinny. Sounds like he needs to hit the gym.

• 5,8 ft and up155 lbs + . . not skinny please :)I'm 5,3 and 127 lbs . .

• 5" 6' and I like my men with some fat (not a beer belly, but not incredibly chizled (sp.)) The taller the better, but not super tall with no meat on his bones. I am 5"2' and 150 pounds, more muscular though.

• Let me start this by saying: girls are different, so if it's because you don't know what a girl you like think of your height, we don't have the answer. Any of us.. BUT my preference is at least 5"8 since I'm 5"4 :) ;)

• I'm 5'8, 130, so I like the guy to be anywhere between 5'10" and 6'4" -- muscular but not "body builder" types, more on the lanky side.

• Nice!

• i already have :)

• No prob. Good luck finding your gal. :)

• Show Older
  • 6'1

• the beast is felled

• idk as long as he got a six pack.

• and weight?

• I am 5'9" and 130 lbs. I like to date 5'10" + and 170+ lbs. But I have dated skinnier and shorter guys in the past!

• I'm 5'4" and I'd date 5'2" and taller.Weight doesn't matter as long as he can function :P I've been attracted to many different body types. Don't get me wrong, I'm really picky about the people I'm attracted to, but height and weight are pretty low-priority in comparison.

• 5'9 and up about 160 lbs + :)The shortest I'd date is 5'5. But I do like taller.

• I like to preface the answer to these questions with saying that just because I have a preference does not mean that if you don't fit it, I won't date you. Preferences are not absolutes.That being said,6'3-6'7; 175-215 lbs

• Yeah, there're a lot of blond giants walking around my hometown, and no, I'm not in the Netherlands.

• Well I need move to wherever your from lol 6'7? I wish.

• They grow 'em tall where I come from.

• Show Older
  • I don't have a preference, so long as he is taller than me. So 5'5 to 6'8 haha. Therefore he could weigh anything from 130 to 260. Just as long as he was healthy and active.

• To add- I'm 5'4 and 129 lbs(and still losing!)

• 6"3 and taller (lowest I will go is 6'2, not into short guys)weight 180-220

• forgot to add that I'm 5'7 myself

• 5 ft 9- 5 ft 10 130-150

• 5 7 / 85 - 95 pnds.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh boy here we go! Heightist Brigade mobilize!The vast majority of women are heightist.

• I'm 5'10.5", or about 179 cm. My girlfriend is 5', or about 152 cm. I love every bit of her. Never dated a girl so small, but it's awesome. I don't have a thing for short girls, but I certainly have a thing for her. There's a height that will catch your eye at first, which means you're more likely to end up with someone in that height because that's who you approach or are receptive to more, but obviously there's going to be exceptions all the time if the person is awesome and you are compatible.

• like the anon guy said"Girls like exactly what I am"you need to work with what you got and back it up witch confidence besides everyones knows girls don't know what they want

• I'm 5'8 and 140 lbs. I've always thought I was too short for girls :( all my life I alllllllways wanted to be taller.

• I'm 180cm and 80kg and have a thing for girls taller than me.

• I'm on 5'10 looks like I'm staying single.

• A lot of girls seem to like tall guys, lol. I'm only 5'10" but don't want to be any shorter or taller, I wouldn't like to be tall, like anything over 6ft, stand out too much, haha. Seems like girls care more about height then guys, I really don't care honestly, shorter and taller girls both have attractive qualities about them in my opinion. :)

• Girls like exactly what I am. Sorry

• i like your answer

• lol if you say so shorty :)

• lol...i am 6'0'' not some shorty got it?.. If not then read my profile...

• Show Older
  • I'm 6'4" and I think these preferences are crazy marginal.6'2" and up? That's like less than 5% of the world population, isn't it?

• I guess like one girl said, its preference, not necessarily expectation. Still though, I agree with your point. That would be like us guys preferring t*ts that are HH's and above. A girl wanting a guy taller than her is realistic in my opinion (even as a really short guy), but when girls who are 5'2 only want guys who are 6ft plus, it really makes you scratch your head.

• lol I agree! I'm sort of surprised at the answers...I just want a guy who is at least a bit taller than me and I'm only 5'2 :)

• lol...some of them prefer guys like brock lesnar..