Girls what is your height prefrence in a guy and?

according to that height what weight u'll prefer? So what are your views

Girls please don't forget to mention your heiht and weight also...thank you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The platform high heels: Eliminating average height men since 2009...

What Girls Said 35

• 5'9 and up about 160 lbs + :)The shortest I'd date is 5'5. But I do like taller.

• 5'4, 99lbs myself. Prefer someone taller than me - 5'8 to 6'0 max -and I don't know what weight. Normal BMI though, and prefer muscle.

• I'm 5'8, 130, so I like the guy to be anywhere between 5'10" and 6'4" -- muscular but not "body builder" types, more on the lanky side.

• just asking...can you check pics in my profile nd tell me m I too muscler or normal(good) condition...ty in advance

• Show Older
    • i already have :)

• Nice!

• I'm 5'3 and about 120. I like guys who are 5'8-5'9ish and I'm really not sure how to judge a guy's weight but I've dated some freakishly skinny guys and I don't really like it. I prefer someone who is average weight or even a little chubby.

• I don't have a preference, so long as he is taller than me. So 5'5 to 6'8 haha. Therefore he could weigh anything from 130 to 260. Just as long as he was healthy and active.

• To add- I'm 5'4 and 129 lbs(and still losing!)

• I'm 5'6 1/2 and 111 lbs. So my height or taller. And I like skinny guys so whatever weight that is.

• I like 5ft 8" and above..cuz I am 5ft 5" tall

• I would prefer 6'-6'4

• I'm 5'10'' and 134lbs (175 cm, 61kg).I'd appreciate if he was taller than me, but that hasn't stopped me before from dating a guy :)As for weight, I'm not looking at the numbers. I like fit men, with a bit of muscle. I can picture the kind of body types I like best, but I have no idea which weight correspond -_-'As I said before, those are my ideals but I've dated guys that weren't like that :)

• thank you:) for your answer ...can you tell me is this too much muscle or a gud body and also on which portions I need to improve... link

• Show Older
    • okay thanks :)

• You're welcome :)

• 5,8 ft and up155 lbs + . . not skinny please :)I'm 5,3 and 127 lbs . .

• Let me start this by saying: girls are different, so if it's because you don't know what a girl you like think of your height, we don't have the answer. Any of us.. BUT my preference is at least 5"8 since I'm 5"4 :) ;)

• 6"3 and taller (lowest I will go is 6'2, not into short guys)weight 180-220

• forgot to add that I'm 5'7 myself

• 170 cm and above erm as long as not over weight ? O.oI'm 160 aka 5'2 and 45 kg that is erm 99 lbs

• Even if I'm only almost 5'0 I prefer guys that are at least 6'0 and above

• 5-6 and I like 6-1 to 6-5ish lol

• I'm 5.3 feet and 116 pound...I like between 5.8 - 6 not so tall to fit me and I don't care about weight but of course not fat or with a belly

• My tall friends hate when I say I like tall or really tall they say I am stealing their option loli am 1,54 and I prefer 1,80 and taller and I like the skinny ones lol but I don't mind as long he isn't clearly fat like the ones that have a basket ball in their bellies ...

• I'm 5'6" and weigh about 125 lbs (last time I was weighed). Generally speaking I like guys who are taller than me; no specific height, just taller. I also don't have much of a weight preference, but you want something that's close to averege (e.g. He can be skinny but not emaciated looking). Generally speaking, I just want a guy whose bigger than me. Tall and skinny or short and chubby, it doesn't matter.

• 6'1

• and weight?

• idk as long as he got a six pack.

• the beast is felled

• I prefer 7ft and above

• lol...

• I am 5'9" and 130 lbs. I like to date 5'10" + and 170+ lbs. But I have dated skinnier and shorter guys in the past!

• 5'10 and up. I'm 5'5 and when I wear heels I'm 5'9. I would like someone a little taller than me when I'm in heels.

• I'm 5'6 and a half but about 5'7 including my hair. Ideally, I like my guys taller, but if he's my height and has a hell of a lot of personality, I'll make an acception :)

• btw, it's really not a preference. That word is so overused.

• I'm 5'10 and 140 pounds. I'd prefer someone bigger than me. However, the guy I'm interested in at the moment is 5'8 and 120 pounds. In the end, personality and "clicking" together are best.

• 5'8 and only 120. Damn he's skinny. Sounds like he needs to hit the gym.

• 5'11+

• 5 ft 9- 5 ft 10 130-150

• 5 7 / 85 - 95 pnds.

• Height- 5"11' and upWeight- averageI'm 5"11' and 120 pound btw

• I like to preface the answer to these questions with saying that just because I have a preference does not mean that if you don't fit it, I won't date you. Preferences are not absolutes.That being said,6'3-6'7; 175-215 lbs

• I'm 5'4, 115 lbs

• Show Older
    • Well I need move to wherever your from lol 6'7? I wish.

• Yeah, there're a lot of blond giants walking around my hometown, and no, I'm not in the Netherlands.

• I'm 5'6 135 right now, but have varied between 115-140. I prefer my guys between 5'10-6'0 and 150-200 lbs range. I've dated guys who were between 5'6 and 6'7 though. Haven't dated too many guys who are seriously overweight or seriusly ripped, but otherwise they have been thin, average with a small beer belly or slightly buff with a beer belly.

• I'm 5'4" and I'd date 5'2" and taller.Weight doesn't matter as long as he can function :P I've been attracted to many different body types. Don't get me wrong, I'm really picky about the people I'm attracted to, but height and weight are pretty low-priority in comparison.

• Show More

What Guys Said 9

• I'm 5'8 and 140 lbs. I've always thought I was too short for girls :( all my life I alllllllways wanted to be taller.

• A lot of girls seem to like tall guys, lol. I'm only 5'10" but don't want to be any shorter or taller, I wouldn't like to be tall, like anything over 6ft, stand out too much, haha. Seems like girls care more about height then guys, I really don't care honestly, shorter and taller girls both have attractive qualities about them in my opinion. :)

• I'm 180cm and 80kg and have a thing for girls taller than me.

• I'm 5'10.5", or about 179 cm. My girlfriend is 5', or about 152 cm. I love every bit of her. Never dated a girl so small, but it's awesome. I don't have a thing for short girls, but I certainly have a thing for her. There's a height that will catch your eye at first, which means you're more likely to end up with someone in that height because that's who you approach or are receptive to more, but obviously there's going to be exceptions all the time if the person is awesome and you are compatible.

• I'm on 5'10 looks like I'm staying single.

• Oh boy here we go! Heightist Brigade mobilize!The vast majority of women are heightist.

• like the anon guy said"Girls like exactly what I am"you need to work with what you got and back it up witch confidence besides everyones knows girls don't know what they want

• I'm 6'4" and I think these preferences are crazy marginal.6'2" and up? That's like less than 5% of the world population, isn't it?

• lol...some of them prefer guys like brock lesnar..

• lol I agree! I'm sort of surprised at the answers...I just want a guy who is at least a bit taller than me and I'm only 5'2 :)

• I guess like one girl said, its preference, not necessarily expectation. Still though, I agree with your point. That would be like us guys preferring t*ts that are HH's and above. A girl wanting a guy taller than her is realistic in my opinion (even as a really short guy), but when girls who are 5'2 only want guys who are 6ft plus, it really makes you scratch your head.

• Girls like exactly what I am. Sorry

• what..u mean like anonymous? Why don't you show some balls nd not answer it anonymously?

• Show Older
    • lol if you say so shorty :)

• i like your answer