Latino dad and black mom! What do you think baby will look like?

Latino dad and black mom! What do you think the baby will look like?

My friend is black and 1/4 white. She looks just like Zoe Kravitz same skin tone and features.

Her husband is a Latino and looks like a carbon copy of Adam Rodriguez

What do you think their baby will look like?

Her husband thinks the baby will look like a full blooded Latino but she thinks the baby might look quite mixed and pale like her. What do you guys.think? Be descriptive

P.S no rude comments please they asked me to post this for fun and out of curiosity :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• a caramilk chocolate bar...chocolate outside, caramel inside?

• precioso.. sexy couple well u have the brasilian team of futbol.. the babe look similar when grow up

• It would have the black womans features and the Latinos skin tone. Maybe even the Latinos hair

What Girls Said 2

• It will look like an angel, does it really matter?

I mean it doesn't matter. The baby is in a good health and nothing wrong with it " that is the most important thing".

• The baby will most likely look more like the father.male genes seem dominant in mixed children, especially if the mom isn't fully black. The baby will probably have 3a curls (google if you don't know), skin tone in between the mom and the dad and probably have more of his facial features.I think the baby will just look like him with curler hair, Fuller lips and a rounder button nose