I have 5.5 ft tall, what girls think about short men?

I know that tall guys is much more attractive (at least it seems to me), what you girls think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do prefer a guy taller than me but some girls don't really mind.

I'm 5'6" and one of my ex boyfriends was like an inch shorter than me but I really didn't mind. I liked him for his personality and the way he treated me, and the way he looked too lol but mostly the way he treated me. I was just super attracted to him, and his height didn't matter

What Girls Said 7

• Most girls will want a taller guy, that's a given...just like most of us generally want to date hot people. The thing is, there just aren't enough hot looking people to go around.

I've always been attracted to smart men, so height has very little to do with it, but I must be physically attracted. My husband isn't that tall, but he has a great body and knows how to put it down. Good brain, nice body, great sex...that's all I need.

• Many girls like girls that are taller than them or just tall in general, but I say it just really comes down to the girl. Some girls aren't judgmental so if you short then they probably won't care. It's the personality that really counts, not how tall you are. And if a girl can't understand that,then she isn't a girl that's right for you. You are able to do what ever you want though. So don't stress about your height, a girl will find you attractive even if you were shorter.

• I am tall so I would mind because I am insecure and would feel giant and fat next to a guy but otherwise its no big deal for most girls... lol

• I'm extremely short so technically unless your shorter than me there is no problem. I usually go after guys who are like 6 ft or taller (which creeps my mom out for some weird reason) but I like them mega tall but your height is fine.

• I would not date someone who was shorter then me to be honest... I would feel like a giant

• I wouldn't mind dating someone that's 5.5:) I'm very short though I'm 4'8.

• Here comes the jerk answer: I am 5'4 and would rather date a guy 6'0+

What Guys Said 1

• Dont care about whores. Women who judge you according to your height or money are whores so nothing to bother. You pay them and you have sex!!! so simple. I am 5.7 and i had relationships with taller women. Just be your self, exercise your self and be cool. Also learn boxing or other martial arts, it helps your confidence. Women are weak, remember it, you are much stronger and better than them. Be an alpha male, have humor (they like humor because they dont have any) and tell them lies ( you fuck and you leave). If you find a good girl (seldom) and you love her, then be your self.