Pixie cut hair, yes or no?

i really love short hair on girls. I've been wanting to cut my hair kinda like this link but I'm kinda scared that I might not have the face for it and that if it dos turn out that way it's going to take a long time to fix. here's a few pictures of me. link link link link do you think I would be able to pull it off? this is the shortest I've ever gone so far link but that was a few years ago now.

www.facebook.com/photo.php
www.facebook.com/photo.php
so i ended up doing it and i am really happy with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all for girls going short hair. I myself have a pixie, but I like hiding my face so I have rather long bangs, and it gives my this edgy look which I love.

Honestly, the girls that rock the short hair are the ones with confidence. I always get complimented on my hair by girls saying they wish they could pull it off. Truth is, if you love it and have confidence anyone can. Those people who say only certain girls look good with short hair, that they have to be super skinny and have a small face and what not are just stupid, and have no idea what they are talking about.

Just be prepared for comments from dick guys and bitch girls. Every once and a while you'll get comments like, wtf is that girl gay? That girl looks like a guy. Why don't you grow out your hair you look like a dude. Of course I don't wear make-up and my everyday clothes are the loose comfy type, but when I dress up for work and show of the bod (XD) I get a few compliments.

If your nervous on how it will look, just have the person who is cutting your hair gradually shorten it, so you don't end up too short. They are usually good about it, if it's your first pixie. I think you should go for it, you also have this experience where you are no longer constrained by societal norms, its really cool.

What Guys Said 8

• Think carefully since, as you say, you'll have to live with it for several months. You need sharp features, prominent cheekbones and jawline, to bring off a pixie cut. I ca't tell for sure from your rpictures, but I think you would only have a so-so Tinker Belle effect from it.

There are a lot of modified pixie cuts that might work better; for example, what we see in your current user icon.

• As a personal recommendation... Perhaps no.

As an optimist, you should try and get your hair cut and ask others what they think of it! Your hair would eventually grow back over time (if you're not worried about waiting that is)!

• Short or long hair doesn't matter if ur attractive.

• whatever floats your boat..its your choice... I don't like short hair like that first link

• I like the long hair better

• It' not going to look very good.

• I say go for it! Short hair can look really hot when done right.

• If you really want to try then go for it, you will not know how you look until you do it. In my honest opinion though short hair can look good on some women, but women always look better with long hair. I have seen a few cute girls with pixie cuts around campus but they have the face for it and also dress girly enough to offset the lack of long hair.

What Girls Said 6

• I honestly think it only works and looks good in rare occasions. I would say hair that short only looks good on women with very small and delicate features, otherwise it can make a woman look manly.

• Sure, go ahead. That cut is not too short, so it's not that risky. Try asking your hairdresser what hairstyle would suit you. They can probably give you better advice than anyone here via pictures. Few guys like short hair, so you'll kind of be in a disadvantage there. But who knows? Maybe that hairstyle will flatter your face more than your current. You won't know until you try it.

• I'm not really into them I prefer long hair. But if you like it go for it

• Go for it. Who cares what others say, in the end it's your decision and if you don't like it, your hair will grow out and you will know not to do that again :) if you do cut it..take a pic ^_^

• I think that whatever hair cut is suitable according to our face cuts and hairs, but as a change I'd love to try as much as hair cut I can try.

• You won't know until you try!

I recently cut all my hair off, it's just below my ears now, because I was tempted by the pixie cut too. I haven't really tried to style it very much yet because I'm still not sure if it'll look good or not. But really you just have to try it out for yourself! Plus if you don't end up liking it... no harm done, your hair will grow right back. :)