Guys do you prefer skinny girls or curvy girls or chubby girls or fat girls?

guys do you prefer skinny girls or curvy girls or chubby girls or fat girls?

• Skinny girls
  • Curvy girls
  • Chubby girls
  • Fat girls

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is very open to interpretation, all guys have a different idea of what they consider each one of these choices to be. Some guys think kim kardashian is fat and that paris hilton was the right size and vice versa.

It would be easier to answer if you gave us example pictures to show what you meant by each, I think I would choose curvy but I have no idea what that looks like from your idea

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• Curvy is better, but the main thing is that she's healthy. I don't need her to run marathons, but I don't want to see her stopping for breath every 100 meters when we're walking.

• I am often attracted to skinny girls the most it seems, however there are also curvy girls that I am attracted too as well. There are a rare amount of chubby girls I have ever been somewhat attracted to (ex: gorgeous faces, but muffin topping a bit too much.) I'm 99% certain I've never "liked" a fat girl. I've had a friend or two, and can have pleasant friendly conversation. That's it however, and if they start flirting I, immediately hit the eject button.

• Curvy, an hourglass figure looks hotter than just a straight line

• Athletic women option?

• I really like curvy girls.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 2

• depends on the guy.

im a girl but I like different kinds of girls, especially curvy girls and some plus size girls. I'm into thin girls too though.

• Why isn't there a "healthy" option? Also, just because a guy likes ________ girls it doesn't mean that other guys won't like _opposite__ girls.