Do guys like Indian girls?

0|0
1|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I will (most probably) marry an Indian girl. So, you can imagine how much I like them. :)

2|1
    3|1

What Guys Said 22

• They are attractive but indian girls dont like indian guys like me so as revenge i dont like them back lol

2|2
    0|0
  • I like some.
    There is a girl, Kamal, who has the most striking eyes I have ever seen.
    I would certainly date her if I had the chance.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they are very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of beautiful and nice Indian girls, @genie23 is one of them, hopefully I'm not bothering you meanie genie by tagging you in every single question about Indian girl lol

1|0
    0|0
    • No, meanie genie is flattered :p Good to know that my buddy thinks about me every time he hears the words Indian girl ;p <3

• @genie23 haha yeah every time I hear "Indian girls" I remember you 😘

• Hehehe 🙊🙈:D

• If she is well mannered, she has good and big heart, characteristics, there's no matter which nationality she is. I love her for all of my life...

1|0
    0|0
  • No I went out with one she wasted my time never calling me and she tried to have her cake and eat it to.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know I've never known any Indian girls from India or that descant I've known American Indians though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I do.. I'll probably marry one too.

1|0
    0|0
  • This was asked yesterday

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the pretty ones just as I like those of all races.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once dated one briefly. She was a rebel from her own culture. The problem was that she applied the same rebellious attitude universally and was feminist to a degree that would have been appropriate here a generation ago. Obviously that is the stage of feminism in India.

I tried to let her know that she was pushing on an open door but she wouldn't listen. When she moved away I wasn't sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... abcd

1|1
    0|0
  • There are pretty girls everywhere.. Doesn't matter which race she belongs to... I like ask the pretty girls..😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I grew up around a lot of them, and eventually I got pretty hooked

1|0
    0|0
  • i like some, yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I met some, but they were very.. I dont know, mean I guess..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not :)

1|0
    0|0
  • they have good colour of skin. they are beautiful but i dont know if they are passionate or nor

1|0
    0|0
  • Even Indians don't!

0|0
    1|0
  • nah... Caucasians for life.

0|0
    2|0
  • Not me. They're generally ugly.

0|1
    2|0
  • Well mate I reside in the UK and I do have an Indian girl who sits right next to me in my college. I like her as a friend but she feels uncomfortable around everyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1