Why are Asian girls so hot?

And yes I know about Indians and other Asians. But I mean east Asians

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmh... good question. My girlfriend is east Asian (born and lived all her life in South Korea) and I consider myself very lucky to have her; not only because she's the sweetest girlfriend ever but also because I am - like you - totally crazy about east Asian girls (especially Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese).
    However, I'm also quite picky. I don't like mixed Asian girls (American Asians or European Asians) so much. I find the purely east Asian girls by far the hottest.
    The reasons why they are so hot are perhaps different for every guy or lesbian girl. Personally, I am incredibly into their stereotypical Asian features. I love the almond eyes and the black, super straight hair. I also like the fact that east Asian girls are quite pale and yet, they look very different from my own "Germanic" (central European) paleness. There's this very mild touch of yellow in their skin that makes them very beautiful. I also like petite girls a lot. This idea that even as a guy with an average built I can pick up my girl (for example during sex but also when we're just fooling around) is very hot. I also like that east Asian girls have a pretty tight, small butt. But my favorite part is certainly the face. The almond eyes and the shape of their mouths and their slightly upward tilted noses and the round faces are just soooo adorable and super sexy. And finally, I'm also very much into east Asian culture, mentality and languages. So I think I'm also partially into east Asian girls because I'm into the part of the world they live in.

Scientifically speaking, I can also tell you that it has been said many times by evolutionary biologists that all human beings are in fact attracted to other humans beings who are as different from themselves as possible. The reason for this is that mother nature wants to ensure that the genetic pool is as diverse as possible and that a potential offspring gets the best immune system possible.

• This is the type of Asian girls I'm into a lot ;-)
      www.google.ch/search

By the way... another reason I'm into east Asian girls a lot is that they stay young forever physically speaking. I've seen so many women when I lived in Korea who were in their 30s or even early 40s and I was still like "wow... I wanna go home with her". East Asian women can still look very beautiful and cute even when they are already in the middle of their life. Western girls look very cute when they are teenagers. When they get into their 20s, they start looking a little arrogant and when they are in their 30s, they're just like... I don't know... housewives I guess. I know it sounds a little mean but when a western woman in her 30s is still naturally hot, it's really an exception in my opinion.

• In the link I meant the photo that is bigger than the others. Perhaps you've got to scroll down a little. Unfortunately I don't know how to open them individually. It used to work until two years ago or so... maybe it's something about google.

Most Helpful Girl

• some are cute just like any other race

What Guys Said 20

• Asian girls are fine but when it comes to the body, they literally have none. So I'll pass on them. But I swear, if I run into a big booty Asian, I'm wifing her up on the spot.

• They are cute in these gifs, i have no answer though for you, many girls are cute, you just have to find the cute sides

• Maybe it's just that what you find so desirable happens to be found on the Asian ladies. Which then made you moist.

• Seriously? because I don't.

• a lot of them wear lots of makeup and get tons of surgery done not to say there are no naturally pretty ones but i would be cautious of dating one

• Soo On from shut up let's go is really hot.

But i think girls from all over are hot so I'd find something good in anybody :p

• I would say that you are a person with a good sex taste :)

• I'm not really into Asians girls like the ones in the pictures

• What the fuck... why?

• Ethnicity has nothing to do with it... i like white girls, Spanish girls and black

I'm not black or Asian... I'm Canadian

• Canadian is a nationality. So do you mean white or native

• I ind Asian girls to be cute, but not hot

• There's much more to what makes a girl hot than just race.

• not all of them. just these ones that you share with us :D and i can give u doc's number. you should see one

• Because they are cute, friendly and feminine.

• They are hot by their look, body n mind.

• Japanese American girls are pretty hot

• Maybe you watch much anime?

• Then you should have said East Asian in your title, do you just not find Indians attractive at all?

• You need help you horny little thing!

• are you white?

• I always find Asians and indians (some) hot! Being hot changes really... A woman can make me a slave with her smile, but another woman can make me blind with her lovely legs... Who can know; it depends on many things but yeah I find Asians are so hot also ;) especially last gif :D <3

• Are you serious? i only found hot only 1 girls in those gifs

What Girls Said 2

• They got plastic surgery and they have the cute attitude that americanand european girls dont have , eveyone has his own preference i personally find asia guys attractive eventhough they r not handsome haha

• Their typically small framed petite, a bit shy or reserved, smart, and stay youthful looking forever