She sits next to me in class everyday...is she into me?

in my history class, there is this cute girl that sits next to me everyday we have class. during the course of the semester, many people have dropped the class which leaves many empty seats and rows for anyone to sit and have space next to them.

but she continues to sit directly next to me everyday.

she is extremely quiet in class. I have tried talking to her a few times but it seems that her English is bad, and she isn't very open or friendly off the bat.

we usually wait for the teacher to arrive before class, and she doesn't wait near me. after class, sometimes she leaves early but she doesn't try to walk with me or anything.

i have asked her a question about an assignment when I saw her in the halls. she seem kinda nervous talking to me. the next time I talked to her after class to help her understand an assignment, she seemed much more relaxed.

so, I'm not sure, she seems extremely shy but she always sits next to me in class. I'm guess because she is used to sitting there all semester.

do you girls usually sit next to a guy you like in class?

i noticed two class periods ago, her glancing at me almost 3 times, (I saw it out the corner of my eye) but she is still very quiet. I saw her standing in the stairwell after class playing with her phone, I asked her some class related things and it kind of a jumbled convo because of her English. I asked if her she will be OK for the final test and she told me yes...i told her 'good luck then', and then I walked down the stairs. she didn't seem to want to walk and talk with me..oh well.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• I doubt it. When I get used to sitting on one spot, I tend to stay there. Even if another spot comes open, lol.

• It depends... from the sound of it she may think you're cute, but is worried her English may get in the way of anything happening which is why she's shy towards you.

There's also a chance that she's just sitting next to you everyday out of habit. I suggest testing the water a bit more before coming to a conclusion. Finals are coming up... maybe you should ask her to study with you one night!

• yeah, I'll do it. we have a research paper due next week, so I'll ask her if she would need help. thanks!

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!