Isn't it funny?

Isn't it funny....?

Isn't it funny how after a break up the person tries to hurt you or make you jealous just to make you feel how they feel. When they're the one who broke it off and did you wrong. You did whatever possible to make things better even try to be friends but their just so hurt and so distance that it's hard to get back to the same way. Then once that's over for however long it takes them to get over it they come back runnning to you. The time you don't want them anymore. I wish people can realize what they lost in the beginning instead of months later when it can't be fixed anymore. But I guess others need more time and space to think. But I don't think they should try to hurt you in any way if their the one hurting it doesn't make the situation better.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I guess it's true you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone.

This has happened to me twice now. Both times they came back after some time and wanted (pretty badly) to get back together. I would be lying if I said I didn't take some satisfaction in saying no, although if I thought we could have made it work I would have taken them back. But I know I did the right thing.

Anyway, nice take. And thank you for not just making this about guys, like so many do here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried to fix our marriage. I tried everything but the other half was just not interested. I was told to leave almost every day. Then one day, I did. Which came as a total shock. Don't tell someone to leave and then be surprised when they do. So, months later... One minute my ex is calling me every foul name in the book and maybe a week or 2 later we're back in the sack again. What the heck is that all about. I mean this person is on every dating site possible. I suppose I'm just being used until something better comes along?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it is

What Girls Said 2

• It's funny in a satirical way

• It's not funny.