I'm loving the single life right now

Dav1ss

I'm loving the single life right now

For some of you who know me better I'm now single

Sup boys lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

At least right now I am really happy not having to worry about it its not I dont want a relationship but I'm neutral I dont mind having one I dont mind not having one but I'm really enjoying being single and I dont think I'm ready for one yet but never say never 😊

Being single is so much easier I've had some parts of my life that I really struggled with but non of that is my fault and I'm doing well to be alive now I had no goals and I was struggling but I'm back and ready to go my only goal now is to please myself I'm not worried about a partner anymore and I can focus on fixing my own problems for now

I love being single and I love being in a relationship and now I love living

So all of you have fun keep loving keep livingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠβœŒ

I'm loving the single life right now
11
5

Most Helpful Guy

• Good revelation! I can certainly relate a lot.

Sometimes some relationships are just pure excrement. Taking the trash out results in a cleaner home and life :>
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Alpha09
    Good for you. I found getting comfortable being single made any kind of relationship much better.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Alpha09

I wasn't worried about being by myself so I wasn't clingy or dependant on someone else for all my happiness, since that can make a partner feel trapped and crowded.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

410
  • love_ly412
    Honestly, I relate so much! It feels so nice to just chat with friends, relax, and give yourself some love and time for just you.

Best advice I've gotten about this is to chase the life you want and to live the life you love and then look around and see who chased those same things with you. Chances are... someone will be there and that's who you should be with. :)
  • Grobmate
    Absolutely!! Well said. I, (and probably many others) are in the exact same boat!
  • David291185norris
    It’s more fun u can meet who u like and do wot u like just wish ther was girls out ther with the same level of dirty mind as me lol
  • COMMODOREII
    Do you like staying single? Who would you date? Anyone here you fancy? 😜😎
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    You will change your mind someday and have fun
    • Dav1ss

100% lol but I'm still living so I'm ok

• Yeah sure. But we don't care anyways if you do and you can anytime.

• Poormanscomedian
    Good for you
    • Dav1ss

thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• nerms123
    Actually I lurv being single
  • Good take..
  • Enjoy it and thank you for sharing
  • Lemia
    When did this happen?
  • John_Doesnt
    That's what sex toys and virtual porn are for.
    • Dav1ss

Have never tried either

• SUMAIREBRAHIM
    You complete yourself
  • Anonymous
    Being single is better than being in a toxic relationship.
  • Anonymous
    One way to get ready (for a relationship) is to be informed. And one way to do that is to read books like Josette Sona's free ebook: "Woman to Women". It has spared me a few unhealthy relationships that I would have stayed in, if I hadn't read the book. ;)