I'm loving the single life right now

I'm loving the single life right now

For some of you who know me better I'm now single

Sup boys lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

At least right now I am really happy not having to worry about it its not I dont want a relationship but I'm neutral I dont mind having one I dont mind not having one but I'm really enjoying being single and I dont think I'm ready for one yet but never say never 😊

Being single is so much easier I've had some parts of my life that I really struggled with but non of that is my fault and I'm doing well to be alive now I had no goals and I was struggling but I'm back and ready to go my only goal now is to please myself I'm not worried about a partner anymore and I can focus on fixing my own problems for now

I love being single and I love being in a relationship and now I love living

So all of you have fun keep loving keep livingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠβœŒ

I'm loving the single life right now
7
3

Most Helpful Guy

• Unit1

Good revelation! I can certainly relate a lot.

Sometimes some relationships are just pure excrement. Taking the trash out results in a cleaner home and life :>

Most Helpful Girl

• Alpha09

Good for you. I found getting comfortable being single made any kind of relationship much better.

• Alpha09

I wasn't worried about being by myself so I wasn't clingy or dependant on someone else for all my happiness, since that can make a partner feel trapped and crowded.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

26
  • love_ly412

Honestly, I relate so much! It feels so nice to just chat with friends, relax, and give yourself some love and time for just you.

Best advice I've gotten about this is to chase the life you want and to live the life you love and then look around and see who chased those same things with you. Chances are... someone will be there and that's who you should be with. :)

• Grobmate

Absolutely!! Well said. I, (and probably many others) are in the exact same boat!

• Aiko_E_Lara

You will change your mind someday and have fun

• Dav1ss

100% lol but I'm still living so I'm ok

• Yeah sure. But we don't care anyways if you do and you can anytime.

• Poormanscomedian

Good for you

• Dav1ss

thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Secretgardenblood

Good take..

• Jjpayne

Enjoy it and thank you for sharing

• Lemia

When did this happen?

• John_Doesnt

That's what sex toys and virtual porn are for.

• Dav1ss

Have never tried either