I gave my ex a second chance and he hurt me again - should I ignore him or get revenge?

My ex BF, who I helped through a depression and fought to get him a job at the company I work for when he lost his job, coldly dumped me out of the blue ( due to his depression apparantly but I don't know) Two weeks later, he was contacting me and wanting to hang out, coming on strong. He invited me to his party - I went but lots of guys were hitting on me and he wasn't happy. Next day he spitefully cxld our plans to hang out and said he'll be in touch. I am livid at the way he has treated me! Should I ignore him, send him a scathing email or pull the plug on his job (my good male friend owns the company we work for). I know that sounds harsh but you have no idea what a douche this guy is...

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just ignore him. Sounds like you are a good person due to the fact that you helped him get a job. I know it may sound really entertaining to get him fired or send him a scathing email but I say screw him and let things play out on their own. I'm assuming your are a scorpio your screen name and I know it's in your nature to want to make him pay. Try to cool off before you do anything. Me, personally I don't believe in being vengeful - though it does not mean I have not/do not entertain the thought of it sometimes. Just try to treat others how you would like to be treated and in this case just ignore him. Just because he is a douche doesn't mean you have to be.