GF broke my Xbox One, so I pushed her, now she wants to end it and won't pay me back?

I was playing a new game I just bought on Xbox One. My GF comes into my shouting that she wants to do something. I tell to give me 30 mins to try out the game and then she stamps on it!!!

I stand up and ask her to pay be back, or but me a new one, and she just carries on shouting at me calling me names and stuff. I pushed her and she left.

She sent me a text like 5 mins ago saying she wants to break up :( I love her...

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• I could understand why she's scared. Most domestic violence starts with something's small and eventually elevates to beatings. But she's in the wrong here if you where just moving her away from the xbox. He's crazy just leave her

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Was Wrong For Doing That Cause It Wasn't That Serious But At The Same Time You Could Of Just Stopped Playing Or Paused It. iSuggest Not Trying To Work Things Out (Even If You Love Her) Because If She Did That This Time Then The Next Time Will Only Be Worse, You Life Could Possibly Be In Danger. There Are Better Ways To Handle That Situation Rather Than What She Did. Its Hard iKnow But You Need To Let Her Go, Set Your Emotions Aside, Think With Your Head & Not Your Heart. Five Hundred Dollars Is A Lot, Stay Strong, Stay Positive & Keep Your Head High, Overtime You Will Feel Better...