My husband told me his ex looks better than me & I hype myself up im just cute?

So my husband laughed in my face and told me his ex was fucking gorgeous & he should've stayed with her. He then told me to get over it. There is a girl who I dislike that he knows about and he told me even with her baby fat ( she had a child) she looks better than me. I then had an affaire with an old friend of mine. He always treated me nice and said how fine i was. We don't just have sex tho. Sometimes we just spend the night with each other.
My husband found out and punched me in the face. He told me he doesn't know why I hype myself up because I'm just cute. But if anyone looks at me or compliments me he gets super upset. Although he looks & talks about other women all the time. He constantly builds up other women ( celebrities & regular) but puts me down. I had this coworker say one of the girls there was the prettiest. I told him and he said yeah she is. I got mad and he told me stop being insecure. I had to basically beg for an apology. I didn't really accept it because if he meant it he would have never said that to me. I now am trying to save up money to get my face done. The one man whose supposed to love me for me basically told me I'm not pretty enough for him and i cry all the time. I really feel horrible about myself. I don't think ill ever truly let a man into my heart again. I even thought about being a lesbian since most men are the same. I gave him what he wanted to be with all those gorgeous women. My main question is why is he so mad im with someone else?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats verbal and physical abuse. He puts you down every chance he gets, he's possessively jealous [ in a bad way] and he's an asshole. You have your own reasons for staying with him, but my advice is to get the f*** away from him. He's an asshole and I am sorry that you are in this predicament.

• I'm currently trying to leave. He didn't take that news well. That's another story. Thank you for the advice.

• Well you can do it! don't give up, stay with some relatives, just distance yourself from him if you get any chances. Also f*** him, he can take him opinions and shove it up his a**. Be strong and don't let him bring you down, surround yourself with positive people, find your happy place and try not to let his negativity affect you. Also change the locks in your apartment and don't give him the key. If you have a close friend and trust them enough confide in them also tell the police and get a restraining order against him if he is to persistent.