Does making a guy jealous work?

My ex broke up with me a week ago because he said we took things too fast and he lost feelings for me. Shattered my heart but I really want him back, and don't want to drive him crazy with calling or texting him. He won't text me or snap chat me back. Homecoming is coming up and this other guy asked me as just friends. If I look as amazing as possible, like my ex likes would it work to make him jealous or will he think that I just moved on? Does looking extremely hot make a guy want to come back or just want sex?

• Yes
  • No

16

Most Helpful Girl

• In some cases it works and in others it dosent... haha take kate Middleton prince william for instance... they broke up before they got married... the prince dumped kate so she started going out, partying and wearing extremely sexy yet sophisticated outfits and the prince came crawling back so it could work or maybe you'll just piss him off :)