Guy dumped me, but still wants to hangout. Why?

-Guy dated me for 1 month
-Kissed me ( nothing else, just pecks)
-Rejected/dumped me saying he doesn't want anything
-Then I told him we could not be friends because obviously there is physical attraction
-Then he comes back a couple days later asking why we can't hangout and why we can't be friends.

Wtf? Why? Guys explain this crap. I just got rejected by him why in the hell does he want to hangout!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all stop hollering, calm the hell down and read between the lines. Your so air headed you kinda see why he took a step back. now guys when they dump and girl and want to hang out he just know he's not ready for you or found happiness somewhere else besides in you. He sees you as a friend while you see him as something more. but he still want to stay in touch.

0|0
    0|1
    • Obviously I can't put all the information on this site, but after he dumped me he told me he did not want to hangout with me anymore, but then days later he calls me saying he wants to hangout again. That's what is confusing me.

• Show All
    • I agree he is confused. Thanks :)

• your welcome, any time miss. I may check on you some time cause i feel you got the bad end of the stick ( im not a stalker) I just feel that you deserve a whole hell of a lot better.

Most Helpful Girl

• why does he want to hang out. Sounds like confusion to me girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• He wants to be you're friend but doesn't want to be your bf

0|0
    1|0
    • There is no point in being friends. Sorry but 2 hot people can't be friends.

• Show All
    • I want bimboish in the dumb bitch sort of way. Lol two hot people can't be friends who says shut like that. Dumb broads lol.

• Okay.

• Commitment issues, cold feet, insecurity, etc... It's a scary thought liking someone but being unable to give your self to them because you are afraid of losing them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you keep girls around that you are attracted to for later- if you choose to date them later but not now?

• Only if there is a connection otherwise no. I don't like being strung along and I refuse to do it to seome else.

• Keeping u as a last resort or for friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't do friends with benefits or any of that crap and he knows that so I counted that out.

• Show All
    • I agree it is a lie. I just wish I knew the truth.

• Well im a buy so these are the possible outcome. He could be seeing other gurls and dump u for her but i guess it didn't work out sumhow so he came crawling back to u. U dont understand the brain of a man unless ur one urself. Believe me or not is up to u. U also see situations like this happened in movies as well.

• He wants the sex without the commitment

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just say no.

0|1
    0|0
  • he probably just wants you for sex only

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes