Guy dumped me, but still wants to hangout. Why?

-Guy dated me for 1 month
-Kissed me ( nothing else, just pecks)
-Rejected/dumped me saying he doesn't want anything
-Then I told him we could not be friends because obviously there is physical attraction
-Then he comes back a couple days later asking why we can't hangout and why we can't be friends.

Wtf? Why? Guys explain this crap. I just got rejected by him why in the hell does he want to hangout!

36

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all stop hollering, calm the hell down and read between the lines. Your so air headed you kinda see why he took a step back. now guys when they dump and girl and want to hang out he just know he's not ready for you or found happiness somewhere else besides in you. He sees you as a friend while you see him as something more. but he still want to stay in touch.

• Obviously I can't put all the information on this site, but after he dumped me he told me he did not want to hangout with me anymore, but then days later he calls me saying he wants to hangout again. That's what is confusing me.

• I agree he is confused. Thanks :)

• your welcome, any time miss. I may check on you some time cause i feel you got the bad end of the stick ( im not a stalker) I just feel that you deserve a whole hell of a lot better.

Most Helpful Girl

• why does he want to hang out. Sounds like confusion to me girl