If your ex died, would you care?

If you found he/she died, would you care?

If you found out that her parent died, would you care?

If you did, how do you reach out? Would you reach out?

911

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! dont act like a fool you have to visit him and know how he is doing, you had something serious from the past and you used to love each other be brave and stop acting like a devil even animal feel, care and understand why not you human beings do the right thing and stop being evil we are all humans and we do make mistakes for me lady i will say yes i will care if my ex died , his or her parents died i will care and reach out we shall all die someday so if your wise care, reach out for him or her and you will be Blessed.

• No she nor anyone else wouldn't have to visit an ex Just because he/she or their parents died. The past is the past. So no one has any obligation to be there for an ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would care very much, be devastated if my husband who is an "EX" most of the time in my life now, would fall off the earth tomorrow. He is way out in Egypt, on the other side of the world and with this notion of Where he he is living, I know that Anything could happen to him between disease or terrorism, even a car accident or illness, or just Something very Dangerous that I know could happen to him or even his family, especially now.
    As far as my parents, I would drop everything if anything Today would happen to them. I would get Up there as fast as my tail could carry me and be part of the family, for no matter where I have ever lived, my parents know I would be there for them in life or in death to help out my siblings if they needed me in any sad or serious situation. xx

• Oh, sorry, His parents... Yes, I would be sad and feel bad and cry, for no matter what, I will always love them... xx