How do you cope when people throw you away?

I was tossed out like the trash after 7 years. She broke up with me three different times and came back every time. I always forgave her. She cheated on me, and I forgave her. I finally screwed up and I got no forgiveness. She left and cut me out completely. How do you do that? The whole time aside of what I did, I treated her like a queen and she never stuck around. We tried to be friends and she said that it would be too difficult because of the drama in our relationship, she has no hard feelings and we should move on. I can't believe that nothing good I've done holds no merit at all. How is someone who loves you so unconditionally for so many years so easy to forget? It's been a few months, but I cried for the first time today. It all finally hit me and I can't believe she's gone. I don't know how to cope. Please give me some advice. I need help. Is there any chance she's just still mad? Is there any hope? What is she thinking? What do I do?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• So you let her treat you like trash throughout your relationship?
    You couldn't see this coming?

• You think someone would at least think about thier behavior if they were loved that much, but I guess I'm an idiot for thinking that.

• Was it anything like this?

• No I thought we were heading into a relationship & I got freindzoned

Most Helpful Guy

• I am really sorry to hear about how she treated you. But believe it or not, this was the best thing for you. It may not seem like it right now, but later in life, when your head clears, you will see you don't need someone like this in your life. It sounds like she acted this way throughout the relationship. How did you not see how this was going to end? Though you may not think of it this way, healing from a relationship is a process. You can sometimes rush through the feelings and bury them, but if you do you will likely pay a price down the road. It is much more healthy in the long run to allow yourself the time to go through the process step by step and come out on the other side stronger for the long haul.

I would let her go, you don't need her. You really loved her, but she doesn't love you back. If you go back, she will know she can hurt you and there will not be any consequences to her behavior. That is a huge risk for me to take. You will find someone, who will appreciate you and love you back. But don't move on to a new relationship when you are ready, not because you are lonely. How you leave an old relationship will affect how you enter a new one. I wish you the best of luck.

• Thank you man. This was most helpful. I thought it alittle funny that the woman didn't have much to say about this, but in some strange way I'm not shocked. At least the guys are paying attention.

• Your welcome. I have been there and felt the same way. I am doing great. You will be fine.