Why my ex boyfriend won't unfollow me on Instagram?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. I just started to unfollow him on all social media sites, Facebook and Instagram. He texted me asking why I unfollowed him. I explained that it is because it's clear that he won't give us a second chance so it is time for me to let go and move on. All he said was "ok". Until this day, he still follows me on Instagram but doesn't like my pictures or videos. (It's a long explanation to how we know who unfollows us on Instagram) and I unfollowed him about 3 days ago. Why did he care that I unfollowed him and why is he still following me?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, he's reppin the creeper status. He wants to see what you're doing. If it bothers you, you can simply block him. But if he's creeping this hard, then he probably still likes you, but seems to want to just fuck around for the time being; but since I don't know the entirety of your relationship story with this guy, I can't really say much more than he either 1.) wants to creep on you or 2.) is simply being annoying

Guys can be kind of confusing sometimes... I would just ignore it for the time being though... and try not to put so much thought into the situation. If he wants to talk to you, I'm sure he knows where to find you.

What Guys Said 3

• Because he doesn't want to unfollow you I guess, lol.

• He still cares about you and likes to see what you have going on

• Well, we're led to believe ex's can be friends, hahaha

What Girls Said 2

• Because he's a bit sore you're cutting him out your life. Like your relationship meant nothing. It isn't that big a deal, I always see instagram related posts on here, about why someone followed someone or liked something and I can't help but think... grow up, it's fucking instagram for fucks sake, it isn't particularly significant!

Some people don't understand why it has to be Cut All Ties. Not all of us need to eradicate exes from our lives, me for one. Doesn't mean I want them back.

• He has resided to the stocker role