Ex blocked me on all social media what does that mean?

Okay I'll make this as short as possible, me and my ex were together for almost 10 months, we broke up due to distance, he broke up with me 2 months ago but we talked after but not the same, it was kinda off, we went a few weeks on and off with talking then I got really pissed off with him and decided to message him a huge paragraph about him hiding stuff from me (he was talking to a girl that he "doesn't like" but she likes him) anyway I sent a huge paragraph saying I want nothing to do with him because I was angry and half of me didn't mean it, I wanted him to fight for me and say no I want to blah blah, now it's been 2 weeks with out him messaging me or unblocking me, why has he blocked me? Will he in block me and talk to me? because all the other times we fell out or broke up we always came back to each other but straight after, but this time feels different, will he speak to me again? I need to know I can't stay clueless (I can't message him either)

34

Most Helpful Girl

• He clearly is over you. Or at least trying to get over you. He's not going to fight for you when you've already broken up. He might have done so before because you were still together, but that is not the case now. You acting jealous probably pushed him over the edge and made him realise there was no point in staying in touch with you if you're going to act like his girlfriend while being broken up.
    You still have an attachment to him, but it's wise to let go of that. Be sad, be angry, whatever you need. And then you'll feel better and before you know it you're over him. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• He probably won't but who cares he is an EX. It's time to stop recycling this relationship. It's been over. This will do you good in the long run you can forget him and move on.

• If a girl says she want nothing to do with me then no I would not attemp to make contact anymore. I would block her on all social medias so she could not stir up trouble for me with friends on my list. It is possable that he will unblock you at some point , how ever I wouldn't.

• He cut you off.. Completely.. It seems as if he is tired of playing meaningless games and though he may not admit it openly, he is probably tired of being hurt. The only time I will block a woman is if well in short she was asking for it by playing games, being nosey, and egging me on. It's like if we aren't together then why does she care? In fact your the one that ended it.. So why threaten break up like it's a game or a joke.. It's someone's emotions..

• Excuse me but I never hurt him? He's always been the one hurting me, he went off speaking to another girl too a day after we broke up, it's been 2 months and I haven't spoke to anyone yet

• Your ex? Lol maybe he doesn't want to see you anymore but don't care he's your ex don't give a sh*t about it.. XD

What Girls Said 2

• There's no way of knowing this, he might , he might not. But him blocking you is a way of saying he wants to forget you, so you should just do the same. Forget him.

• My ex blocked me for over a month. He recently unblocked me, gave a lame ans not so believable reason for why he did, but has made it clear he doesn't want to talk to me.