Should I surprise visit my long distance ex-boyfriend?

Okay so... Last year I met the most wonderful guy. We had the most amazing, whirlwind romance. I ended it because I didn't want a long distance relationship (I'd been burned before). Despite his protests, I told him to walk away.

He came back a few months later. I missed him. I wanted him. We tried again. It wasn't the same. He had responsibilities and had gone back into education. It was difficult for us to get back to the old romance because I didn't understand his lack of time and he didn't understand what I needed...

anyway I broke up with him a week ago but I can't shake the feeling that I've made a mistake and I realise how much I loved him and how much I want to make this work.

im afraid to text or call because for whatever reason, irrational as it is, I fear being ignored. I just want to see him... Should I surprise visit him?

thanks! Xx

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No talk to him first if you want to contact him again

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing you can do is be honest. "that you apologise for being a jackass and want you guys to get back together".

Visiting him would be a very bad idea.

What Girls Said 2

• you should talk to him about it before you just show up or talk to his friends

• i don't think you should.