8 days no contact with my ex, how can I get him back?

So we broke up 2 months ago we hooked up a couple times but we haven't seen each other in almost a month. I really care about him and miss him like crazy. It's been 8 days of no contact and before tab he kinda would ignore me. I'm lost and stuck it was a4 year relationship and I think he's hooking up with other people as well. How can I get him back? Should I keep the no contact up?

• Not sure what this is
  • Yup

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind when it comes time When... We hooked up a couple of times but we haven't seen each other in almost a month...
    This is because he is Not Ready nor Raring to be hooked at the hip with you as two birds of a feather, who used to stick together. He at first thought it comfy with this so-called Friends with benefits factor, that he may have considered doing but now, it seems, he has moved on And... He's hooking up with other people as well.
    It's true that you both Do have history that you have shared together. And I feel for now, anyways, he is taking his time, taking this space for himself, to be free and fly the nest with other chicks.
    However, he really can't be trusted because even if he would come flapping back tomorrow, you never can tell if it would be a full circle pattern, where he does it again and Everything goes south once more.
    Leave well enough alone right now and move on and focus on you. Best with someone like this who feels like this, to be friends, if you can handle it or just... Fly off yourself to the Call of the Wild and find someone else who is much more deserving out there.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• An Ex is an Ex.

• even by miracle he is back with you, he is not gonna stick around as he need to whore himself

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's really easy to want to go back to an old relationship because it's familiar. You guys broke up for a reason though. He doesn't want to be with you (apart from in a sexual way when he's desperate) and I think him ignoring you has made that clear. Don't contact him for a while (at least another month) and see how you feel.

• Sounds like he's not ready to be tied down yet if he's hooking up with multiple people...8 days is not that long so yes I would continue to not contact him. Did he break up with you or was it mutual?

• He's using you for sex because if he cared about you he would be with you